Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 05, 2022, 04:07:02 PM
Illegal also to do that?

The ma is encouraging people to do it on twitter.

imtommygunn

That woman will not give up - you have to give her credit. When you see what's going on and not releasing files etc with authority from higher levels is it any wonder.

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Orior

Doubt if that will get any justice for Noah - similar to jousting at a windmill.

In my opinion, the truth will come out eventually, with the PSNI shamed about protecting their informer.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

johnnycool

Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 12, 2022, 04:16:04 PM
The Vardy Rooney trial. ;D

If ever the term "more money than sense" was invented it was for these two self important balloons..

Lawyers filling their pockets while these two have a playground spat.

JoG2

Just watching the highlights of the North West 200. 196mph in wet / windy conditions, beggers belief. A rider, Glenn Irwin, was pole position for the 2nd race decided not to race due to the conditions. Said on dry days he is in control, on wet days he isn't, has 2 young kids and didn't want to risk it. Sensible

RedHand88

Quote from: JoG2 on May 13, 2022, 11:12:11 PM
Just watching the highlights of the North West 200. 196mph in wet / windy conditions, beggers belief. A rider, Glenn Irwin, was pole position for the 2nd race decided not to race due to the conditions. Said on dry days he is in control, on wet days he isn't, has 2 young kids and didn't want to risk it. Sensible

Just watching it too. That road was soaking. Puddles everywhere. How is this legal?

clarshack

Quote from: JoG2 on May 13, 2022, 11:12:11 PM

Very sensible from him.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Rudi on May 17, 2022, 12:01:38 PM
https://theworldnews.net/ie-news/freeze-frame-cone-artist-licked-by-tobins-cctv-cameras

quit you're jibbajabba might like this, maybe it was him ;D

Nice one Rudi 😉 not me tho promise!! Got tagged on this yday on FB to which i replied "cone but not forgotten" in reverance to my hero Alan Partridge 😉😃

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

quit yo jibbajabba

Continue please.

My interest is piqued