Let's all laugh at Totteringham

Started by ONeill, August 11, 2007, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

I see Tony has lost a pile of weight. Keep it up big man.

ONeill

Surely Bottomham will get off the mark tomorrow at home to fellow relegation candidates Derby County. At last - a derby game Spuds can win!!

Prediction - Totteringham 5 Derby 0
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Great news for Bottomham. Bolton are losing. That lifts Spuds one off the bottom on goal difference, for a while.

Goin Down

In 1 minute Spurs are 1-0 up on Derby!!
Remember This.

ziggysego

It was lovely of Spurs to break that bad start to the season Man Utd were having  :D
Testing Accessibility

Goin Down

:D :D :D I'd say it would have been easier for them to win!! :D :D :D

Well done Totteringham, another entertaining performance! :D
Remember This.

Carmen Stateside

ONeill

Which one is catchiest?

3-1 and you fcuked it up.

2-0 and you fcuked it up.

Can't make up my mind.

Square Ball

Does anyone else think that MJs days in charge are numbered? this was a team touted by pundits to end the stranglehold of the top four, and are now sitting joint third from bottom with four points with three of them against the worst team in the premiereship.

Interesting next game, at home to the gooners
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ONeill

Bottonham Dropspurs will be a tough cookie this time. With Jol's job on the line, they'll be mightliy fired up. They may not have beaten Arsenal this century, but they'll see this as the ideal opportunity.

The Real Laoislad

In fairness to the Spurs they haven't being playing that bad..They were very unfortuante yesterday and should never have lost to United either and the match against Everton was harsh on them too
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Owenmoresider

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 02, 2007, 11:18:14 PM
In fairness to the Spurs they haven't being playing that bad..They were very unfortuante yesterday and should never have lost to United either and the match against Everton was harsh on them too
True enough, but needless to say some fools here would never see things that way. Should have won yesterday in any case, some goal to equalise though it must be said.

Great Leap Forward

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 02, 2007, 11:18:14 PM

Fair enough they had their chances in all those games but Everton could have scored 6 against them if it wasn't for Robinson.

magpie seanie

OMS - sorry for you and the other Spurs fans but Spurs are never going to get an even break here cos of Tony. Just the way it is - wouldn't get too upset about it!