Russia invades Ukraine Feb 2022

Started by Main Street, February 12, 2022, 09:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

It's reminds me of Belsen all them yrs ago, Awful to see, I presume it cone out they some form of Ukraine extremists or possible a few in-house  factions from roll over wars of yesteryear IE: Chechnya etc. Though I see it hard how any Ukrainians could get into Moscow. And if so why not a military target.

Wildweasel74

If this was a US proxy war, what Skull think here was, a UK proxy war over the years?

Emmett Greene

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 22, 2024, 09:04:58 PMIt's reminds me of Belsen all them yrs ago, Awful to see, I presume it cone out they some form of Ukraine extremists or possible a few in-house  factions from roll over wars of yesteryear IE: Chechnya etc. Though I see it hard how any Ukrainians could get into Moscow. And if so why not a military target.

Apparently a white van has been found in the parking lot with Ukrainian number plates (as if they could just drive around Moscow with UKR plates).

Reeks of false flag but too soon to be sure of anything.

RedHand88

Quote from: Emmett Greene on March 22, 2024, 09:14:41 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 22, 2024, 09:04:58 PMIt's reminds me of Belsen all them yrs ago, Awful to see, I presume it cone out they some form of Ukraine extremists or possible a few in-house  factions from roll over wars of yesteryear IE: Chechnya etc. Though I see it hard how any Ukrainians could get into Moscow. And if so why not a military target.

Apparently a white van has been found in the parking lot with Ukrainian number plates (as if they could just drive around Moscow with UKR plates).

They can't even drive round Cavan without people putting photos of them on twitter crying about VRT and insurance  ;D

armaghniac

very suspect, if you were going to plant a bomb then you'd pick up an oul van with local plates. The problem is who is going to investigate to establish the truth?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

markl121

Armagh18

RadioGAAGAA

i usse an speelchekor

Itchy

Quote from: armaghniac on March 22, 2024, 09:18:52 PM

very suspect, if you were going to plant a bomb then you'd pick up an oul van with local plates. The problem is who is going to investigate to establish the truth?

Uncle Sam will be drafted in to investigate after their Sterling work uncovering the Nord Stream pipeline root cause, evidence of beheaded babies, microwaved babies and mass gang rape in Gaza. The RUC would have been best placed but unavailable after disbanding. Need outside help as Russians are untrustworthy.

Emmett Greene

Quote from: Itchy on March 23, 2024, 08:20:32 AM

Uncle Sam will be drafted in to investigate after their Sterling work uncovering the Nord Stream pipeline root cause, evidence of beheaded babies, microwaved babies and mass gang rape in Gaza. The RUC would have been best placed but unavailable after disbanding. Need outside help as Russians are untrustworthy.

Don't criticise Russia cos the RUC didn't investigate the Glenanne Gang properly. Hmmmm ookaaay.

Itchy

Quote from: Emmett Greene on March 23, 2024, 08:58:25 AM
Quote from: Itchy on March 23, 2024, 08:20:32 AM

Don't criticise Russia cos the RUC didn't investigate the Glenanne Gang properly. Hmmmm ookaaay.

I'm sorry if you don't possess the brains to understand a simple post

Main Street

First impression was that it's straight out the chapters in 'Killer in the Kremlin', an account on the 1999 apartment bombings in Moscow and more.

but now I read some bizarre stuff on CBS News: US informed Russia of pending terror attack under "Duty to Inform""A U.S. official tells CBS News the U.S. has intelligence confirming the Islamic State's claims of responsibility, and that they have no reason to doubt those claims.