6 County Assembly Elections - 5th May 2022

Started by Snapchap, February 23, 2022, 10:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

The DUP are walking all over the Shinners.
Border Poll in 5 years my arse.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Itchy

Quote from: seafoid on May 14, 2022, 07:19:06 AM

If you had half the brains you think you have you'd see it's the DUP who are driving us towards a border poll more than any other group.

Armagh18

I'm sure you blueshirts are delighted.

charlieTully

Care to elaborate?

tiempo

Quote from: charlieTully on May 14, 2022, 11:29:15 AM

Care to elaborate?

He's manifesting, scorn not his simplicity

Eire90

The tories could just deny a border poll the tories do not care about agreements or treatys  and if trump wins again it buys them another 4 years  will anyone do anything if the tories say no border poll  will dissident republicans or main stream republicans be even capable of doing anything and if they did the tories could use that to get votes to play to their right wing voters. 

Armagh18

Quote from: Eire90 on May 14, 2022, 11:36:49 AM
The tories could just deny a border poll the tories do not care about agreements or treatys  and if trump wins again it buys them another 4 years  will anyone do anything if the tories say no border poll  will dissident republicans or main stream republicans be even capable of doing anything and if they did the tories could use that to get votes to play to their right wing voters.
There'll be no Republican violence bar the few dissidents that pop up every so often.

Denn Forever

Quote from: Rossfan on May 13, 2022, 07:42:43 PM
Johnson will sort ye all out Monday ::)

Seanie to the rescue now that Larry is gone.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Wildweasel74

The Dup in general seem to be stupid. Some nerve on the pricks turning up to sign in to get salaries. I only vote Sinn Fein, once a blue moon, and would vary between them, SDLP, and this time Indendpent. But the Dup attitude will only make more people, including myself probably vote Sinn Fein next time round, to if anything put it to the f**kers.

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Eire90 on May 14, 2022, 11:36:49 AM

Any obvious delay by the SoS on a poll and it will go to the courts

Eire90

if there ever was a border poll what sort of groups or people would campaign for a no vote in the south

Armagh18

Quote from: Eire90 on May 14, 2022, 03:50:37 PM
if there ever was a border poll what sort of groups or people would campaign for a no vote in the south
Martin, some of Fine Gael, a few posters on here..

seafoid

Quote from: charlieTully on May 14, 2022, 11:29:15 AM

Care to elaborate?
SF as biggest party doesn't change anything. There is no majority for unity if you look at totals for the 2 sides. The DUP can always get the Tories onside .
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

red hander

Like Canute, they can't turn back the tide of history. Tiocfaidh ar la.