Premier League 2021-22

Started by Boycey, July 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Kante is on the bench for Chelsea. Kovacic starts with Jorginho in the middle. I am glad Kante doesn't start as that helps Liverpool.

Mourne Red

Salah off injured.. that's the quadruple fecked then lads?

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Mourne Red on May 14, 2022, 05:24:37 PM
Will probably be a blessing in disguise for them if he misses the Champions league final. . Has been selfish in games this season.

Lukaku a great forward for missing chances and giving the thumbs up afterwards.

thewobbler

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 14, 2022, 05:39:25 PM
Quote from: Mourne Red on May 14, 2022, 05:24:37 PM
Will probably be a blessing in disguise for them if he misses the Champions league final. . Has been selfish in games this season.

Lukaku a great forward for missing chances and giving the thumbs up afterwards.

Losing the single most productive forward in the history of a club is not really how a team wants to approach a final.

Mourne Red

Van Djik off injured there?

J70

Liverpool look out on their feet. Van Dijk and Salah injuries, as well as Fabinho before, have robbed them of freshening things up majorly

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 14, 2022, 01:29:32 PM
Very quiet on FA cup day!

This is the second trophy out of 4 that Liverpool have a chance of winning

Chelsea have been generally inconsistent all season, think they'll try and park the bus today, frustrate Liverpool and counter

Wouldn't be surprised with a 0-0 draw and penalties, thankfully I'm out and won't see it ;D

Hmmmmmmmm! 9/1 the draw!! Free dinner!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: J70 on May 14, 2022, 07:04:57 PM
Liverpool look out on their feet. Van Dijk and Salah injuries, as well as Fabinho before, have robbed them of freshening things up majorly
Whatever happens here with the peons happens but today could have serious consequences for the Champions League Final.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on May 14, 2022, 07:21:55 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 14, 2022, 07:04:57 PM
Whatever happens here happens but today could have serious consequences for the Champions League Final.

And the PL
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Klopp a good manager however to win both domestic cup competitions on sudden death shootouts also proves he's a lucky manager. Quadruple is still on!

Capt Pat

Do you two have money on the quadruple or what? I am sorry but I don't think its going to happen.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 14, 2022, 07:50:27 PM
Do you two have money on the quadruple or what? I am sorry but I don't think its going to happen.
I don't. Plenty of Liverpool supporters i know have money on and like you are using reverse psychology now.

Jell 0 Biafra

Unless Man.City players are reading this forum, reverse psychology isn't going to cut it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on May 14, 2022, 08:15:21 PM
Unless Man.City players are reading this forum, reverse psychology isn't going to cut it.

They are all over it....

West Ham actually have a great chance of finishing the season with European football, they'll be 'hammer' and tongs into this game tomorrow

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 14, 2022, 02:30:12 PM
Chelsea bate in last 2 finals law of averages says they wont lose a third. 6 0 Chelsea.

Hoping Kante/Kovacic not fully fit to counteract the loss of Fab. Chelsea have been poor recently but could have been savin themselves for this...

Toul yis. Jibbajabba knows ball 😎
Great result to be fair if both team had won one each you couldnt have complained. But ill take it 😃
Big concern now for Virg and Salah for Champs League final.....