Premier League 2021-22

Started by Boycey, July 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Will Leeds be capable of beating Brentford away on Sunday? If not Burnley, Everton will stay up regardless of their results.

Stevie Gerrard resting Coutinho and Ings tonight so they can be fresh and ready to win the league title for their former club Liverpool on Sunday.

Mourne Red

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 19, 2022, 08:58:21 PM
Will Leeds be capable of beating Brentford away on Sunday? If not Burnley, Everton will stay up regardless of their results.

Stevie Gerrard resting Coutinho and Ings tonight so they can be fresh and ready to lose the league title for their former club Liverpool on Sunday.

fixed that for you

Hound

I think Brentford are an ideal opponent for Leeds. Could go either way, but Leeds have a decent chance.

Great finish by Keane for Everton. Game rightly on

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Hound

Buendia makes amends for Villa, albeit the overrated Pope should have saved it.
Gordon off for Everton 🧐

Hound

Jammy enough equalizer by Richarlison, but deserved by Everton. 2-2. Surprised if someone doesn't go and win it.

quit yo jibbajabba

Disgraceful scenes at goodison. Scruffs runnin onto the pitch.

Sorry that was tom davies. Carry on 😉😃

Some 2nd half tbf

Hound

DCL! I had a feeling they could do it

quit yo jibbajabba

Gray and Keys were near cryin at ht. Theyll be a bit more chirper now 😃

Hound

Burnley very unlucky not to get a pen for a Digne handball. I didn't have a great view of it, but commentators said it was very similar to the pen Spurs got against Burnley at the weekend.

quit yo jibbajabba

Think Barnes couldve been off for an elbow before he scored the pen. Some swings and roundabouts!!

"Man who wears dresses saves Everton from relegation" 😃

Hound

Lamps subs did very well for them. Not sure what Vieria was thinking bringing on Benteke - maybe making sure Everton have nothing to play for v Arsenal at the weekend 😉

quit yo jibbajabba

He was hopin for a Benteke winner like the rest of us 😉 could ye imagine him doin that big dopey celebration in front of their fans. The fume!!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 19, 2022, 09:51:44 PM
He was hopin for a Benteke winner like the rest of us 😉 could ye imagine him doin that big dopey celebration in front of their fans. The fume!!!
Possibly one of Liverpools worse signings during that wonderful period
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

That was brilliant by Everton. Great club with a great support.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.