China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Quote from: balladmaker on July 03, 2022, 11:00:10 PM
Tested +ve on Friday, after feeling a little under the weather for the 3 or 4 days up to it.  Despite testing everyday, it took 4 days or so I reckon for the test to show a +ve.  Mild so far, and think the worst of it is over.  It does seem to be rampant at the minute given the number of people I know who've had it over last few weeks.

Also tested positive on Friday. Just had  a bad cough and felt a bit under the weather Friday morning itself. To me, if the rest of the family didn't have it, I wouldn't have tested at all.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Last Man

Have a watch, very funny. Laughing is therapeutic.
https://youtu.be/bItcoUb5xsw

balladmaker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 04, 2022, 06:31:35 AM
Quote from: balladmaker on July 03, 2022, 11:00:10 PM
Tested +ve on Friday, after feeling a little under the weather for the 3 or 4 days up to it.  Despite testing everyday, it took 4 days or so I reckon for the test to show a +ve.  Mild so far, and think the worst of it is over.  It does seem to be rampant at the minute given the number of people I know who've had it over last few weeks.

Also tested positive on Friday. Just had  a bad cough and felt a bit under the weather Friday morning itself. To me, if the rest of the family didn't have it, I wouldn't have tested at all.

I'm putting it down to the trip to Croke Park the Sunday before. 

Olly

Can't blame the Chinese on this new virus. I'd be more suspicious of the French or even the Swiss
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Hectic

Just checking in after a long time away, and yes it seems we still have fanatics!

Society simply don't have the resilience it had 50 yrs ago!

Last Man

Nobody wants to take responsibility for anything and depend on the powers that be fixing everything for them, using sensible measures or otherwise.

Hectic

It's a real issue for society.

We have sanitized everything from the playground up.

All the building blocks of resilience have been taken away.

Access to so much and many hardships removed yet so many unable to cope.

From the Bunker

Lads keep away from state-sponsored mainstream media.

Trust your own intuition, if things don't seem to add up.

Gmac

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 01, 2022, 09:12:14 PM

I agree and came out other side of pandemic fine , unvaccinated but miraculously alive

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gmac on August 01, 2022, 10:57:12 PM

I agree and came out other side of pandemic fine , unvaccinated but miraculously alive

Not sure how you define fine  regarding your views on the gun laws though  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

This tells you all you need to know?

Pregnancy is now a high risk illness?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLUwaA4YCkU

imtommygunn

Many didn't though :o

JoG2

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 02, 2022, 07:31:08 AM

That's the difference Tommy, you were looking out for those around you as well, not just yourself.

Last Man

Quote from: JoG2 on August 02, 2022, 08:22:29 AM

That's the difference Tommy, you were looking out for those around you as well, not just yourself.
Yes I certainly am looking out for those around me by taking exception to the proliferation fast food joints during the last few years when obesity and T2 diabetes correlate with worst Covid outcomes. NHS spends 10billion and rising annually on treatments we are all paying taxes for when diet education protocols would fix most of it at a fraction of the cost.

JoG2

Quote from: Last Man on August 02, 2022, 11:23:45 AM
Quote from: JoG2 on August 02, 2022, 08:22:29 AM

Yes I certainly am looking out for those around me by taking exception to the proliferation fast food joints during the last few years when obesity and T2 diabetes correlate with worst Covid outcomes. NHS spends 10billion and rising annually on treatments we are all paying taxes for when diet education protocols would fix most of it at a fraction of the cost.

OK, good to hear