GAA jerseys in the international media

Started by 02, April 17, 2013, 11:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just recently I spotted two examples of GAA jerseys appearing on TV in places I wouldn't have expected - first watching the Golf Masters on Sunday evening someone in the crowd was wearing a Kerry jersey, then last night I was watching Big Body Squad on C5 and at the beginning they were showing obese people on the high street and someone was wearing an Armagh jersey... Did anyone else notice? and do you have other examples?
O'Neills Therapist

theticklemister

Quote from: 02 on April 17, 2013, 11:23:28 PM
Just recently I spotted two examples of GAA jerseys appearing on TV in places I wouldn't have expected - first watching the Golf Masters on Sunday evening someone in the crowd was wearing a Kerry jersey, then last night I was watching Big Body Squad on C5 and at the beginning they were showing obese people on the high street and someone was wearing an Armagh jersey... Did anyone else notice? and do you have other examples?

was it Benny Tierney?

Quote from: theticklemister on April 17, 2013, 11:26:39 PM

was it Benny Tierney?

lol was thinking that myself, unfortunately they didn't show the persons head just their significant beer belly!
O'Neills Therapist

theticklemister

Ye always see wans wearing them in the World Snooker Championships.

EC Unique

Quote from: 02 on April 17, 2013, 11:31:43 PM
Quote from: theticklemister on April 17, 2013, 11:26:39 PM

was it Benny Tierney?

lol was thinking that myself, unfortunately they didn't show the persons head just their significant beer belly!

Tony Ferron?

Hereiam

laoislad

Man United fans at Old Trafford went through a phase of wearing Leitrim scarfs.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

theticklemister

Quote from: laoislad on April 17, 2013, 11:59:07 PM
Man United fans at Old Trafford went through a phase of wearing Leitrim scarfs.

lol, good wan ya boy ye!!

5 Sams

Offaly jersey in a Snoop dog vidjoe. Couldn't be arsed lookin for it now. I'll put it up tomorrow.
The Aristocrat Years

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Syferus

Quote from: ross4life on April 18, 2013, 01:13:33 AM

Wasn't that the weekend of the New York game in 2011? I remember people on the Paddy Joe RTE documentary talking about wandering out onto the streets after the match and seeing all these mighty celebrations for the Ros' big victory over the Big Apple.

WeeDonns

Qatar GAA @QatarGAA
An orphanage in Swaziland - Cork jersey Kilkenny shorts! Hedging his bets

WeeDonns

WeeDonns