America`s Gun Culture

Started by Wildweasel74, December 14, 2012, 06:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: whitey on May 24, 2022, 10:18:36 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 24, 2022, 10:04:43 PM
Reports coming in that some lowlife has just murdered 14 kids in an elementary school in Texas. For those who don't know, elementary school means they were aged 11 or younger.

I guess we can all await thoughts and prayers and nothing else once again from the elected representatives of the gun lunatics.

f**king scum.

I'm sure he's some stupid fvcker with a laundry list of red flags and somehow still got hold of a gun

Just like the endless list of other dangerous f**kers.

Sandy Hook did nothing except fuel the paranoia of the lunatic right wing and make the likes of Alex Jones rich.

I expect this will have about the same impact.

Doesn't matter a f**k to any of these people until it hits them personally.

I think the Supreme Court is about to drop its ruling on a NY case challenging the state's century old concealed carry law. In a few weeks anyone anywhere in the US will be able to pack heat.

Eire90

did jones get sued over sandyhook he will probably keep quiet on this but he will probably get his jospeh watson to say something

Wildweasel74

Probably get some ex president offer his prayers, saying he long bought off by the gun lobby. I say there a mount of nutters in every country, ( America def way above the norm, when compared to nxt door neighbour Canada who have guns too) Most countries sensible have strict gun laws but we at the point were I just think Americans are stupid. That right to bear arms at the time it was written, was based on a ball loading musket maybe firing 3 shots a minute if u were good enough. Now there guns where 600+ rounds a minute are available to the local public. f**king Madness. The days of a commie under every bed attitude long gone. And America gives out about Russia, Iraq, Iran, etc and can't solve the 2 biggest problems in their own country, Guns and drugs.

Itchy

What a kip of a country. Looking down their noses at countries around the world yet allowing their own to be saturated with guns.

dec

The NRA have their annual meeting in Houston this weekend. Trump, Abbott and Cruz will be speaking

Farrandeelin

Reports coming in that some lowlife has just murdered 14 kids in an elementary school in Texas. For those who don't know, elementary school means they were aged 11 or younger.

I guess we can all await thoughts and prayers and nothing else once again from the elected representatives of the gun lunatics.

f**king scum.

I'm sure he's some stupid fvcker with a laundry list of red flags and somehow still got hold of a gun

How easy is it to get a gun in America? Can any Tom, Dick or Harry wander into a gun shop and buy a gun, or are there any checks done? It really is a fĂșcked up country.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

whitey

Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 24, 2022, 11:32:22 PM

f**king scum.

How easy is it to get a gun in America? Can any Tom, Dick or Harry wander into a gun shop and buy a gun, or are there any checks done? It really is a fĂșcked up country.

Depends on where you live?

Massachusetts difficult but not impossible. I know a woman in her 60s who had to wait for 6 months to get her permit because she had a DUI in high school (40 years ago)

In Texas you can buy one at a yard sale (supposedly)

J70

Up to 18 kids dead now.

Can you imagine the terror those poor youngsters experienced?

Can you imagine your own kids in their place?

What a sick, twisted ideology the American right subscribes to.

Rossfan

Sick sad stupid Country.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Captain Obvious

Quote from: J70 on May 25, 2022, 01:21:32 AM
Up to 18 kids dead now.

Can you imagine the terror those poor youngsters experienced?

Can you imagine your own kids in their place?

What a sick, twisted ideology the American right subscribes to.

18 year old vile twisted individual. Killed his grandmother before killing all those children. I know Americans will never want to part from their guns but surely after all these mass shootings that weapons such as AR-15 semi-automatic rifles should not be allowed.

J70

No, nothing will change. 20 dead 6 year olds at Sandy Hook didn't. A few more young kids is just the price of "freedom" for these f**king whackjobs.

I guess my kids school will be running through the active shooter drills again next week. Just in case.

Muck Savage

And again another president comes out and condones the killing, blah, blah, blah. More Senators up asking what is happening blah blah blah. The great Kamala talking about having the courage to make change. Well f**king make change then!

You can blame Trump, Obama, Bush etc etc but today Biden has an opportunity to make change, democratic's have the majority in both house and Senate but nothing will happen because they are concerned about the next election and lining their pockets. I said it at the time that if Nothing happened after Sandy Hook nothing will happen with a corrupt government and a bunch of politicians that continue to line their pockets at the cost of millions of Americans.

There is a mental health issue in this country that also needs to be tackled. No mentally stable 18 year old could do this. There is a lack of respect for authority and a lack of respect for other people. The culture here in the US is going down the shitter.

Kerr the leader
https://youtu.be/i6oEMESFdx4

Itchy

Guns in America is about money and greed, like everything else in that country. The lives of little kids are less important than that. The idiots who shout about freedom are just pawns who are easy to manipulate.

trailer

America is so broken, once held up as a great country, freedom, strength, it now is a shadow of its former self. Any country that allows this to repeatably happen to its most vulnerable is just desperate. If these kids are the price of freedom then, I wouldn't want any part in that. It happens in no other country. Time Americans woke up.