The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 10, 2022, 09:39:35 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on May 10, 2022, 09:30:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 10, 2022, 09:25:11 PM
Doing rightly,  the league chance is back on

We still have a chance of qualifying for the Community shield final via the League!

If you win both do you play city or Chelsea?

''If you win both'' ............ You are funny!  ;D

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 10, 2022, 09:39:35 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on May 10, 2022, 09:30:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 10, 2022, 09:25:11 PM
Doing rightly,  the league chance is back on

We still have a chance of qualifying for the Community shield final via the League!

If you win both do you play city or Chelsea?
City
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

J70

Maybe Liverpool will win their final two games 5-0 and City will lose to West Ham and beat Villa by only a goal or two. :P

Would that even do it? :D

Hound

Fabinho confirmed gone for the FA Cup final, which will clearly be a loss.

50/50 as to whether he's back for the CL final.

quit yo jibbajabba

Only minor on the scale of things but big chance Salah misses out on Golden Boot. Son's last 2 matches are Burnley and Norwich hes only one behind Mo

Fab is a huge loss. Hendo Kieta and Thiago far from solid injury wise, the engine room is creaking at just the wrong time...

Kidder81

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 12, 2022, 09:48:46 PM
Only minor on the scale of things but big chance Salah misses out on Golden Boot. Son's last 2 matches are Burnley and Norwich hes only one behind Mo

Fab is a huge loss. Hendo Kieta and Thiago far from solid injury wise, the engine room is creaking at just the wrong time...

The funny thing is with Fabinho was he was having a horrendous game up until he got injured, he was all over the place

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: J70 on May 12, 2022, 12:41:20 AM
Maybe Liverpool will win their final two games 5-0 and City will lose to West Ham and beat Villa by only a goal or two. :P

Would that even do it? :D
It would set up an unbelievable final day anyway , but the chances are slim to say the least.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

blewuporstuffed

I suppose the thing is city have a chance to all but wrap up the PL before liverpool play again, so they likely only have to make it through 2 meaningful games, the two finals.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 13, 2022, 10:12:07 AM

I suppose the thing is , city have a chance to all but wrap up the PL before liverpool play again, so they likely only have to make it through 2 meaningful games, the two finals.

Anyone watch the Madrid game last night? top v bottom I think so wouldn't look too much into the scoreline, but the team bar Kroos would be the final line up?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Capt Pat

What a night. Great way to win it. Great night to be a Liverpool fan.

Milltown Row2

At least that's the charity shield half guaranteed

gawa316

Capt Pat

What happened to Salah? Was he carrying an injury going into the match? It looked like he was ready to go off after giving it a go for half an hour.