Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: Snapchap on October 24, 2018, 11:47:48 AM
Quote from: trailer on October 24, 2018, 11:32:00 AM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on October 24, 2018, 11:28:40 AM
I see Liadh No Riada has let the cat out of the bag on their "average" industrial wage.
She's taking home €47k which is the average industrial wage apparently. Just the small semantic, her words, of gross versus net

I'm surprised anyone falls for this. They have never taken the average industrial wage. Any of them.

She's not a very credible person to run for President. Given her performances I am surprised she's an elected MEP. Does she bring clout from something else? Her family connections? Her past?

Ranked 71st out of 751 MEPs for level of activity in the role. In other words, she is among the 10% of hardest working MEPs.
http://www.mepranking.eu/mep.php?id=124987#mep

Hmm. She's obviously SF cannon fodder in this election. She realistically could lose her MEP seat next time around given her performance. Not a credible person.

Snapchap

Quote from: trailer on October 24, 2018, 01:19:57 PM
I see Liadh No Riada has let the cat out of the bag on their "average" industrial wage.
She's taking home €47k which is the average industrial wage apparently. Just the small semantic, her words, of gross versus net

I'm surprised anyone falls for this. They have never taken the average industrial wage. Any of them.

She's not a very credible person to run for President. Given her performances I am surprised she's an elected MEP. Does she bring clout from something else? Her family connections? Her past?

Ranked 71st out of 751 MEPs for level of activity in the role. In other words, she is among the 10% of hardest working MEPs.

Hmm. She's obviously SF cannon fodder in this election. She realistically could lose her MEP seat next time around given her performance. Not a credible person.
In the top 10% of hardest workers in the European Parliament, and that makes her "not a credible person"? Give it up Trailer ffs.

trailer

Quote from: Snapchap on October 24, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

In the top 10% of hardest workers in the European Parliament, and that makes her "not a credible person"? Give it up Trailer ffs.

She has the worst attendance out of all of Ireland's MEPs (11/11 and 699 overall). Hardworking me hole. She doesn't bother turning up most of the time ffs.

Snapchap

Quote from: trailer on October 24, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

She has the worst attendance out of all of Ireland's MEPs (11/11 and 699 overall). Hardworking me hole. She doesn't bother turning up most of the time ffs.

I literally gave you a link showing how she rates across ALL barometers and it plainly states in black and white that she is rated at 71st out of 751 MEPs for er level of activity. What age are you?

trailer

Quote from: Snapchap on October 24, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

I literally gave you a link showing how she rates across ALL barometers and it plainly states in black and white that she is rated at 71st out of 751 MEPs for er level of activity. What age are you?

36. You?

She tells untruths. She doesn't turn up and the fact she is actually running in this race, makes her not credible in my eyes.

RedHand88

Quote from: trailer on October 24, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

36. You?

She tells untruths. She doesn't turn up and the fact she is actually running in this race, makes her not credible in my eyes.

So because she runs for president she's not credible as a presidential candidate. Gotcha.

Snapchap

36. You?

When you see an MEP rated in the top 10% out of 751 MEPs for workrate across all areas, and you actually try to use the data as evidence that she isn't a hard worker, then I think it's safe to say it's your argument which isn't the most credible.

trailer

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 24, 2018, 01:44:01 PM

36. You?

So because she runs for president she's not credible as a presidential candidate. Gotcha.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if a few of the underdogs from the TG4 programme threw their hat into the ring. Cringe-worthy running against an incumbent who will in all likelihood get 60 - 70% of the vote. Says all you need to know about those running in this race and the calibre of candidate. After last nights debacle I can't believe people would advocate on her or any other candidates behalf.

Ambrose

6.4% of the electorate voted for Sean Gallagher. How is that possible, the man has never had an original thought in his life, he disappeared entirely from public life after getting destroyed by the Shinners and their brown envelope and even after all that he still managed to out poll Liadh ni Beige.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Applesisapples

Where o where did SF get Michelle O'Neill, 200 mile an hour bullsit? No ability to lead or inspire, John O'Dowd or Conor Murphy were the obvious successors to McGuinness.

Rossfan

And Pearse Doherty the obvious successor to Gorry.
Gender imbalance has them "led" by 2 total numpties.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: Applesisapples on November 13, 2018, 10:51:07 AM
Where o where did SF get Michelle O'Neill, 200 mile an hour bullsit? No ability to lead or inspire, John O'Dowd or Conor Murphy were the obvious successors to McGuinness.

As we have seen with the RHI inquiry, SF is still controlled by those who are unelected and O'Neill must have been their choice when consulted by Adams before he anointed her as the successor to McGuinness.  Murphy and O'Dowd would not have been as easy for the men in the shadows to control as they have the capability of being leaders.

MoChara

Quote from: Owen Brannigan on November 13, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

As we have seen with the RHI inquiry, SF is still controlled by those who are unelected and O'Neill must have been their choice when consulted by Adams before he anointed her as the successor to McGuinness.  Murphy and O'Dowd would not have been as easy for the men in the shadows to control as they have the capability of being leaders.

Along with this I always believed the main thought behind Michelle was she clean of any troublesome IRA past but has the family history to be credible to the older school members.

johnnycool

Quote from: MoChara on November 14, 2018, 09:16:40 AM
Quote from: Owen Brannigan on November 13, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

[/quote

Along with this I always believed the main thought behind Michelle was she clean of any troublesome IRA past but has the family history to be credible to the older school members.

Pity about the lack of charisma and leadership qualities all the same.

Will set the Shinners back on the small n vote.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Rossfan on November 13, 2018, 11:11:24 AM
And Pearse Doherty the obvious successor to Gorry.
Gender imbalance has them "led" by 2 total numpties.

Totally agree with this.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.