Wii

Started by Square Ball, October 27, 2007, 07:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Guys

is there a shortage of these things everywhere? I have tried Argos, all NI stores and ones in Manchester, London and Glasgow, Smyths, Toys R us, Wollies and all that.

Santa needs one, any ideas?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Puckoon

Square Ball

Puckoon

Square ball, Ive no idea what the pricing is like at home, but Amazon co.uk has ones for 280 quid. Im not sure if you are getting bent over for that price, but they are available.

Jack_Black

was going to suggest Amazon.

what about e-bay  :-\

Square Ball

Quote from: Puckoon on October 27, 2007, 08:09:38 PM
Square ball, Ive no idea what the pricing is like at home, but Amazon co.uk has ones for 280 quid. Im not sure if you are getting bent over for that price, but they are available.

bent over is not the word mate.

Puckoon

No good then. I gave up video gaming after I couldnt complete duck hunt.

Square Ball

there are all looking £260 plus for the consol alone  >:( supply and demand and all that

Jack_Black

anywhere i see that has them only sell them as part of a bundle.

Square Ball

Xtravision will pre book them for a £50 deposit, but they cannot guarantee they will get one, was in Argos and they MAY get delivery within the next week and its one per customer.

Was looking foe one of the bundles, they are a lot cheaper that getting them separately

pintsofguinness

I was in game in newry yesterday evening and I overheard they got 4 in but while I was in the cue two people got one.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Louth Exile

gamestop in Navan mught be worth a call, sorted me out one year when a PS2 was not to be gotten anywhere.

PS: saw you were on the front of the marathon section in today's Irish Times Square Ball
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Windmill abu

Phoned xtravision on thursday and paid a £50.00 deposit. Got the wii today £179.99 plus trhe option of FIFA 08 or Tiger Woods 08 at half price.

I believe that most of the console shortages are just scaremongering tactics (which people with kids can not afford to ignore unfortunately)
Never underestimate the power of complaining

David McKeown

PC WORLD in Sprucefield had a few when i was in on Friday.  Had to find one for my niece the previous week and happened to be in Smyths when they got 15 in.  By the time I got one (after being pushed out of the way) there were only 4 left and at least 50 people in the queue behind me.  They had to create a special area for the crowd that had gathered
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

corn02

Xtravision Newry, £50 deposit. One of very few places getting them this year. Book soon though because after 3rd December there will be none left.