Who's for Garth Brooks in 2014 then?

Started by balladmaker, October 18, 2013, 08:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: EC Unique on October 19, 2013, 08:25:07 AM
Not even if he played Main Street Ballygawley. Pure dung.
History is made. The first time you've ever posted something I agree with
Careful now

laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on October 19, 2013, 08:20:34 AM
Seen him live back in 1997. Thought Garth gave up music though.

It will be a sad day when he does.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

sans pessimism

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 18, 2013, 09:14:43 PM
I enjoy Brooksy! Seen him in 97 and he was good entertainment.

Keep er country boy!
He wouldn't lace Chris Gaines' boots!
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

The Iceman

He was on TV here doing a recorded one man show in Vegas. He wore a baseball cap and had a very different show. He focused more on inspirational old Country Music singers that he grew up listening to. It definitely was not a great hits sing a long show. I would hope and imagine his World Tour would be more of his own songs and the whole big stage show.....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

T Fearon

I've never been for Garth Brooks at any time.On the contrary I've been totally opposed to him.

seafoid

I remember when he played for Tottenham.

BennyCake

Quote from: seafoid on December 11, 2013, 06:30:23 AM
I remember when he played for Tottenham.

Does he ask the crowd long-winded, non-sensical questions after each song?

sans pessimism

"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

Olly

I think G Brookes needs to be very careful with what he wishes for here. I have seen loads of programmes where people go back in time and completely mess up the future or even the universe. Back To The Future was fiction but it was a warning to people who think they are amateur doctor whos and go back to create the past. For example, say if Germans went back to 1966 and the year before secretly murdered the linesman, going back to 1965 instead. ok - they may have won the world Cup but at what cost? A completely new world situation with the Russians and Germans killing the life out of each other and then that involves Cuba etc and Neil Armstrong. So G Brookes should take a closer look at what he wants to achieve. Look at Michael Jackson, Elvis, George Foreman, Steve Davis and Lazerous. Everyone of them back in the grave as soon as you said welcome back.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

orangeman

Sometimes God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.

I was praying he wasn't coming back.

Some slap in the teeth.

NAG1

Quote from: Olly on December 11, 2013, 03:14:01 PM
I think G Brookes needs to be very careful with what he wishes for here. I have seen loads of programmes where people go back in time and completely mess up the future or even the universe. Back To The Future was fiction but it was a warning to people who think they are amateur doctor whos and go back to create the past. For example, say if Germans went back to 1966 and the year before secretly murdered the linesman, going back to 1965 instead. ok - they may have won the world Cup but at what cost? A completely new world situation with the Russians and Germans killing the life out of each other and then that involves Cuba etc and Neil Armstrong. So G Brookes should take a closer look at what he wants to achieve. Look at Michael Jackson, Elvis, George Foreman, Steve Davis and Lazerous. Everyone of them back in the grave as soon as you said welcome back.

Must try harder  ::)

Under Lights

Quote from: NAG1 on December 12, 2013, 03:52:05 PM
Quote from: Olly on December 11, 2013, 03:14:01 PM

Must try harder  ::)

No smiles?