The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/08/25/america-needs-to-leave-the-us-farrage-addresses-trump-rally/

OUTGOING UKIP leader Nigel Farrage urged republicans at a Donald Trump rally in Jackson, Mississippi last night to leave the United States if they want to make America great again.

Appearing before 15,000 activists, Mr. Farrage was flanked by the presidential candidate as he delivered his speech, comparing the union of states to the European Union, and that America should 'Amexit immediately'.

"Why should you bow down to the United States?" Farrage asked the detached crowd, who had no idea what he was on about, but applauded like seals regardless, "America is better off without the US, just like Britain is better off without the EU. Do as I say and everything will be alright".
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Quote from: foxcommander on August 18, 2016, 03:10:44 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 18, 2016, 04:13:19 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on August 17, 2016, 02:40:52 PM
Hey Eamon - still nothing from you about Milwaukee?

Try holding your breath.

Refusing to engage because this latest shooting doesn't fit your liberal narrative of police wrongdoing or justification for riots.
It's a shame that the DNC is over otherwise his mom could have made an appearance on the stage telling everyone what a good boy he was.

You'll also be pleased to know that the BLM chapter in London are really sticking it to the authorities.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/06/climate-change-racist-crisis-london-city-airport-black-lives-matter

Way to protest lads. and none of them even qualify! A bit like yourself eamon, too much guilt for no reason.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

muppet

Quote from: Declan on September 14, 2016, 09:48:12 AM
Interesting Read - https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/12/how-america-became-a-1-society

It is loaded in a certain direct, but still interesting.

I think a big problem though is 'unearned wealth'. This should be taxed to death in my opinion.

But in fairness to the article the discrepancy between the earnings of, for example, the CX of a Wall St. Bank and his staff, has grown outrageously in the last few decades. Capping the maximum salary of top employees at some multiple of the mean of their employees (or something along those lines) might be useful.
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on September 14, 2016, 10:10:20 AM
Quote from: Declan on September 14, 2016, 09:48:12 AM
Interesting Read - https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/12/how-america-became-a-1-society

It is loaded in a certain direct, but still interesting.

I think a big problem though is 'unearned wealth'. This should be taxed to death in my opinion.

But in fairness to the article the discrepancy between the earnings of, for example, the CX of a Wall St. Bank and his staff, has grown outrageously in the last few decades. Capping the maximum salary of top employees at some multiple of the mean of their employees (or something along those lines) might be useful.
CEOs get paid outrageous salaries for mediocrity. Morgan Stanley has failed to generare even 10% RoE for over a decade, for example. Most SnP 500 companies have falling earnings.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

stew

Eamon. Still AWOL?

Deadly craic altogether, he scurried just like the liberal politicians in Wisconsin when they republican Governor they hated got elected.

FBI served for lying defending Clinton, the whole house of  cards seems to be falling down!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

heganboy

Quote from: seafoid on September 14, 2016, 10:22:39 AM

CEOs get paid outrageous salaries for mediocrity. Morgan Stanley has failed to generare even 10% RoE for over a decade, for example. Most SnP 500 companies have falling earnings.

I agree, but if you want RoE use a tracker. Stock picking in FS is not a great plan
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

stew

Now that the Donald has picked up all the lost ground after several faux pas we have a situation were he is tied with the lying crone.

It is remarkable to me that yet again she gets a pass from the Government after the latest email scandal this woman should be in a maximum security prison hospital.

Turncoat Colly Powell has really harmed his legacy and good enough for the aul ballix, his embarrassment makes me smile, I love that he tells it how it is between the Prez and the Clintons!

The left is an absolute mess, the are losing ground all over the place and it is because Clinton is despicable, unhealthy and a serial liar who is despised by those right, left and centre, oh yeah, ethics are a big concern as well.

Someone has to win this thing, I hope Trump does so that we can move away from the status quo, he cant do any worse than the weakling in chief they currently have!

J70

The irony of hoping Clinton loses to Trump because she is a "serial liar". Actually, its hypocrisy. Jesus wept!

gallsman

Stew previously hoped to God that Trump didn't win.

I just hope to god that, someday, he finds either his marbles or his meds.

LeoMc

Are third party candidates making a dent in the polls anywhere this year?
The inability of anyone else to make a real run at the Presidency is a sad indictment of the entrenched nature of the 2 main parties.

stew

Quote from: gallsman on September 15, 2016, 06:39:41 PM
Stew previously hoped to God that Trump didn't win.

I just hope to god that, someday, he finds either his marbles or his meds.

Don't you worry about me gallbladder, I am alright kid!

Clinton is the deplorable in this equation, and unfit physically and ethically to run a bordello let alone the USA, as much as I think Trump is a tube of the highest order she is worse, far worse, look at the issues she had had in the past month, she needs prison not promotion and every one of you liberals know it.

gallsman