The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 21, 2016, 10:42:45 AM
Apologies in advance lads. I'm off to the Hull game on Saturday. I'm a jinx.
Ah, feckin bogey team Hull. Would you not have picked one of the easy ones like Chelsea or Arsenal?

Long gone are the days when I used to keep an eye on the Liverpool youth teams. What type of player is this Ejaria fella who's been on the bench a couple of times recently, and has he come through the ranks or did we nab him off someone?

laoislad

Quote from: Hound on September 21, 2016, 10:54:10 AM
Quote from: AZOffaly on September 21, 2016, 10:42:45 AM
Apologies in advance lads. I'm off to the Hull game on Saturday. I'm a jinx.
Ah, feckin bogey team Hull. Would you not have picked one of the easy ones like Chelsea or Arsenal?

Long gone are the days when I used to keep an eye on the Liverpool youth teams. What type of player is this Ejaria fella who's been on the bench a couple of times recently, and has he come through the ranks or did we nab him off someone?
He was with Arsenal for 10 years or something like that.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

heganboy

Another 2 goals  for ballotelli last night. 4 goals in 2 and nice are unbeaten
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

AZOffaly

Sell on fee. Sell on fee. Sell on fee. Go Mario!

laoislad

So Joseph Mourinho never actually got to manage the biggest club of them all... ;)

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mourinho-massively-disappointed-not-liverpool-11924043#ICID=FB-Liv-main

Would have been interesting to see what he could have done.  He wouldn't have had the money to spend like he did at Chelsea and Rafael did win the Champions League. So it's impossible to know if it was an opportunity missed or not.
If the above story is true obviously.

The Stallion

Not sure how Danny Murphy would have any idea what Mourinho's feelings were on this supposed matter.

Lol at biggest club in the world by the way. I'm a Liverpool fan but I'm not deluded enough to think Liverpool are the biggest club in the world by any measure.

Gabriel_Hurl

Sounds like Karius has gotten the nod to start vs Hull tomorrow

Minder

Quote from: The Stallion on September 23, 2016, 03:01:03 PM
Not sure how Danny Murphy would have any idea what Mourinho's feelings were on this supposed matter.

Lol at biggest club in the world by the way. I'm a Liverpool fan but I'm not deluded enough to think Liverpool are the biggest club in the world by any measure.

Lolz indeed
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

J70

Quote from: The Stallion on September 23, 2016, 03:01:03 PM

He was being facetious FFS!

StGallsGAA

QuoteLol at biggest club in the world by the way. I'm a Liverpool fan but I'm not deluded enough to think Liverpool are the biggest club in the world by any measure.

He was being facetious FFS!

Is every Liverpool fan as thick ad pig-shit?

quit yo jibbajabba

Whats a thick ad pig shit? Is it a new marketing concept

laoislad

Big game today. No point beating the likes of Arsenal,Leicester and Chelsea if we can't beat Hull at home.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on September 24, 2016, 02:28:06 PM
Big game today. No point beating the likes of Arsenal,Leicester and Chelsea if we can't beat Hull at home.

Sturridge and Lovern (infection) out Firmino and Klaven in

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on September 24, 2016, 02:41:01 PM

DS15 on the bench though  isn't he?

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on September 24, 2016, 02:42:36 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on September 24, 2016, 02:41:01 PM

DS15 on the bench though  isn't he?

Yip, had a sore hip in training 🙄👴🏻