Staff meeting at the Palace

Started by Ball Hopper, May 04, 2017, 07:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdeeds

95 year old immigrant racist retires from doing nothing and gets to stay in the country after Brexit because he married his cousin.

Hound

Born in Corfu, son of a Greek prince. Grandfather was King of Greece. Great grandfather was King of Denmark!

Queen Victoria was his mother's great grandmother and his wife's great great grandmother...

GJL

Quote from: Hound on May 05, 2017, 11:22:43 AM
Born in Corfu, son of a Greek prince. Grandfather was King of Greece. Great grandfather was King of Denmark!

Queen Victoria was his mother's great grandmother and his wife's great great grandmother...

Is it any wonder the off spring are ugly as f@ck!

Chase

Quote from: laoislad on May 04, 2017, 10:48:05 PM
Truth be told if history was different I could actually have been from Kilkenny as up until the 1840's the town I grew up in was actually part of Co.Kilkenny.
I could have been kilkennylad instead of laoislad had it stayed as it was.!
Who would the Armagh lads have had to wind them up then?

After the Reformation, the manor passed into the ownership of the Earl of Ormond. In 1600, when Upper Ossory was made part of Queen's County (now Laois), Ormond ensured that Durrow remained an enclave of County Kilkenny where he was based.[2] [3] Ormond released the manor on 19 February 1708 to "William Flower and his heirs, forever". It was under the patronage of Flower and his descendants, the Lords Ashbrook, that the present town developed and prospered. In 1841–42 it was transferred from Kilkenny to Queen's County.[4]
Kilkenny giving away whole towns. We asked them for a small plot of land here in Waterford this year and they refused!
Chase is on the case!