America`s Gun Culture

Started by Wildweasel74, December 14, 2012, 06:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Piskin on April 01, 2023, 06:55:17 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 01, 2023, 06:45:26 PM
You're minimum 13 years behind this famous one
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting

If the person hadn't a gun would they be happening? No shootings in schools since Dunblane in the Uk? Are there less nut jobs in the uk or less guns? I've asked you this question already

I said I think it was 1979, either way so what. of course no gun no shooting.. but people will get their hands on weapons regardless because of the large consumer society. I already told you that there is a problem in American Society so yes there will be more killings and also to demographics. Yes there are more nutjobs in America than the Uk just look at crime statistics per capita.

https://www.k12academics.com/school-shootings/history-school-shootings-united-states

1979  ;D ;D ;D ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

If the person hadn't a gun would they be happening? No shootings in schools since Dunblane in the Uk? Are there less nut jobs in the uk or less guns? I've asked you this question already

I said I think it was 1979, either way so what. of course no gun no shooting.. but people will get their hands on weapons regardless because of the large consumer society. I already told you that there is a problem in American Society so yes there will be more killings and also to demographics. Yes there are more nutjobs in America than the Uk just look at crime statistics per capita.

More nutjobs in America than anywhere else and most of them voted for Trump and think he did a good job as president.

Piskin

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 01, 2023, 10:19:30 PM

More nutjobs in America than anywhere else and most of them voted for Trump and think he did a good job as president.

So high employment across the board, Inflation kept in check, no starting wars, wanting to disengage from the Middle East, getting rid of the federal Tax Mandate that was hurting families,tough on illegal immigration, 401K's at record levels,  I guess he did a bad job then!!

Piskin

Quote from: J70 on April 01, 2023, 07:50:42 PM
Restrict legal availability, devote adequate law enforcement resources to the black market, and address mental illness. No reason that can't be done if the political will exists.

Would be a practical measure but sadly when the powers that be are making money & political capital out of the problem then nothing will be done.

Piskin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 01, 2023, 09:02:33 PM

https://www.k12academics.com/school-shootings/history-school-shootings-united-states

1979  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Again they get personal when they get ignorant

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Piskin on April 01, 2023, 10:50:05 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 01, 2023, 10:19:30 PM

So high employment across the board, Inflation kept in check, no starting wars, wanting to disengage from the Middle East, getting rid of the federal Tax Mandate that was hurting families,tough on illegal immigration, 401K's at record levels,  I guess he did a bad job then!!

Deluded much? and you call Milltown Row2 ignorant ;D

Piskin

Those are the facts Captain...also I am neither Democrat or Republican, I am a registered Independant, yes Trump had faults and came across crass but his record speaks for itself.

Gabriel_Hurl

Who's alt account is this?

PMG1

I am staying in South Beach Miami for a few days, great place, has really changed my mind of USA after a shit holiday in NYC. But can you tell me is weed legal here? I am not joking when I say you literally smell it in the air all the time

Piskin

Quote from: PMG1 on April 02, 2023, 12:28:27 AM
I am staying in South Beach Miami for a few days, great place, has really changed my mind of USA after a shit holiday in NYC. But can you tell me is weed legal here? I am not joking when I say you literally smell it in the air all the time
[/quot

It's a grey area now concerning weed usage, legal in some states but if caught driving while buzzed you will get charged, considering that weed stays in somebodys system for at least 3 days it's crazy. Only a matter of time before it will be fully legal which is a good idea as it creates revenue and does away with a lot of the crime around it.

whitey

Quote from: Piskin on April 02, 2023, 12:40:05 AM
[/quot

It's a grey area now concerning weed usage, legal in some states but if caught driving while buzzed you will get charged, considering that weed stays in somebodys system for at least 3 days it's crazy. Only a matter of time before it will be fully legal which is a good idea as it creates revenue and does away with a lot of the crime around it.

Well they normally don't have random checkpoints, so to get nabbed for marijuana you'd have to either get into an accident or do something else to draw their attention to you....such as missing headlight

Jell 0 Biafra

Legal in NYC. Did you not smell it everywhere there?

What was shit about your hols in NY, btw?

Capt Pat

Legal for medical use only in Florida.

PMG1

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on April 02, 2023, 01:18:14 AM

Was staying downtown Manhattan, full of people coked out of their head, rubbish in the streets, no atmosphere in the pubs, non stop traffic noise, people tramping over the top of each other - that and the fact that I had my wife and daughter with me who basically dragged me round shops from 10 in the morn till 8 at night then were to tired to do anything at night 😂

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: PMG1 on April 03, 2023, 05:32:24 AM
Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on April 02, 2023, 01:18:14 AM

Was staying downtown Manhattan, full of people coked out of their head, rubbish in the streets, no atmosphere in the pubs, non stop traffic noise, people tramping over the top of each other - that and the fact that I had my wife and daughter with me who basically dragged me round shops from 10 in the morn till 8 at night then were to tired to do anything at night 😂

I think we're homing in on the real problem here!