America`s Gun Culture

Started by Wildweasel74, December 14, 2012, 06:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Don't know the ins and out of the latest incident, I see he was taken alive, how come when a shooter is white as in some serious shooting incidents he's took alive where as he was black there been no chance of that?. U notice a lot of these mass shootings are carried out by unstable white guys,

J70

Will that toe rag Tucker Carlson continue his promotion of "white replacement theory" now?

RedHand88

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 15, 2022, 10:38:09 AM
Don't know the ins and out of the latest incident, I see he was taken alive, how come when a shooter is white as in some serious shooting incidents he's took alive where as he was black there been no chance of that?. U notice a lot of these mass shootings are carried out by unstable white guys,

Any statistical evidence of that?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 15, 2022, 10:38:09 AM

If he'd have had a broken tail light and been black he'd be fair game over there  ::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whitey

Crazy how someone who threatened to shoot up a school and was referred to a mental health professional by the State Police was able to "legally" buy 3 guns.

And supposedly NY has some of the stricter laws in the country

J70

Quote from: whitey on May 15, 2022, 03:26:16 PM
Crazy how someone who threatened to shoot up a school and was referred to a mental health professional by the State Police was able to "legally" buy 3 guns.

And supposedly NY has some of the stricter laws in the country

The US is a sick society in many ways.

My kids have been doing active shooter drills in school since kindergarten.

Jell 0 Biafra

Yeah, mine too.

They have to sit in the dark, under the tables, until the teacher gives the all clear.

Breaks my hear.

whitey

So he threatens to shoot up the school......then his father buys him a gun. He should be facing life on jail too

J70

Reports coming in that some lowlife has just murdered 14 kids in an elementary school in Texas. For those who don't know, elementary school means they were aged 11 or younger.

I guess we can all await thoughts and prayers and nothing else once again from the elected representatives of the gun lunatics.

f**king scum.

Tony Baloney

I felt sick reading that on CNN. Takes a special kind of cnut to shoot small children. What a sick country but it'll just be chalked up as a stat and everyone will move on until the next one.

dec

Quote from: J70 on May 24, 2022, 10:04:43 PM
Reports coming in that some lowlife has just murdered 14 kids in an elementary school in Texas. For those who don't know, elementary school means they were aged 11 or younger.

I guess we can all await thoughts and prayers and nothing else once again from the elected representatives of the gun lunatics.

f**king scum.

Any news on whether the shooters 2nd amendment rights were infringed. Wouldn't want that to happen.

Eire90

right wingers will just call it a false flag

Milltown Row2

Was he killed at the scene?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whitey

Quote from: J70 on May 24, 2022, 10:04:43 PM

f**king scum.

I'm sure he's some stupid fvcker with a laundry list of red flags and somehow still got hold of a gun

thewobbler

America needs a reset.

The country is broke.

More worryingly, the Uk and Ireland are determined to become more American.