Quote from: whitey on November 06, 2017, 09:54:01 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on November 06, 2017, 09:38:51 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 06, 2017, 09:28:04 PM
Quote from: Sandy Hill on November 06, 2017, 09:06:44 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on November 06, 2017, 09:02:09 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 06, 2017, 03:51:06 PM
Quote from: stew on November 06, 2017, 02:16:51 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on November 06, 2017, 01:48:22 PM
Who in their right mind would make a total bag of shit President?

I know right! Thankfully the American people came to their senses just in time to ensure Hillary never got the job!

I love it that inept gimps hate the fact that Trump beat their champion Hillory, go vote for Weinsteins mate you clown!

Hillary's inadequacies  dont make Trump  any less of a bag of shit.

Any time he is criticised on here , your go to statement seems to be ' yeah, but Hillary....'

Yes. False equivalence is the term. We all know Hillary would be poor and unimaginative and possibly a bit bent. Which would be utopia compared to the catastrophe that America and the world is now dealing with. I just hope/pray (delete as applicable) that he is removed from office before he does too much irreversible damage.

+ 100

You guys are in serious fvcking lala land as it pertains to Hillary

What was in the 30,000 emails that were deleted?  It must have been so bad she rolled the dice and risked her entire candidacy to delete and scrub the server.

The Clintons are seriously bad people.....I'm not in Stew's zip code calling her Killary, but Donna Brazille came out and said she feared for her life

That's fvcked up

You know what was in those emails? Sweet f**k all. And everyone knows. If I hear anyone talking about those f**king emails again I'm going to lose it. Total and utter horseshit smokescreen bullshit. Sure the same charges could be fired against Kushner and guess what were in his emails - f**k all as well. Until someone comes up with some evidence or tells us what was in them then its f**king playground stuff.....which is exactly the level that Trump operates at. People that can't separate the levels of badness here really worry me. Look where it has got to? Good job the guy in North Korea has more cop on than Trump or we could all be half blown to Mars by now.

Explain the forensic scrubbing of the server, if you think the emails are a red herring

Explain what was in them if you don't. There's zero doubt in my mind this is a nonsense.

Because there was seriously comprimising and incriminating information contained on it

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/358982-early-comey-memo-accused-clinton-of-gross-negligence-on-emails

You see here's the problem. You've said that there was "compromising and incriminating" evidence in the emails yet put a link to an article which doesn't mention either of these things. The very definition of "Fake News"!!!

You're missing the point of the article

Comeys original draft stated that there was "gross negligence " by Hillary when it came to her emails

That information was later removed-why?

Would gross negligence be grounds for charges?

It's also on record that Susan Rice/Loretta Lynch (can't remember which one and don't have time to look it up) decreed that the investigation could not be referred to as an investigation, just as a matter, even though there actually was an investigation going on.  Why?

Finally Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meeting behind close doors at Phoenix Airport....what'd was that all about?

If you think there's nothing to see here, great that's your perogative.

Her emails were under congressional subpoena....she deleted them and scrubbed the server.

Why?

Rossfan

If she had only done something nice like starting a nuclear war or the like it would be grand  but deleting emails....!!! Burning at the stake offence.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

magpie seanie

Who did she send the emails to? Herself??? If you clean a server does it recall all the emails you've sent out? Christ on a bike. The whole thing is a joke.

whitey

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 07, 2017, 04:49:52 PM
Who did she send the emails to? Herself??? If you clean a server does it recall all the emails you've sent out? Christ on a bike. The whole thing is a joke.

Maybe (and probably) they were sent to the Clinton Foundation

Denn Forever

Re: America`s Gun Culture.

When did we morph in a presidental debate?  If only then politicans would ammend the 2nd Ammendment to it would better reflect the 21st century rather than the 19th.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

magpie seanie

Quote from: Denn Forever on November 07, 2017, 05:43:57 PM
Re: America`s Gun Culture.

When did we morph in a presidental debate?  If only then politicans would ammend the 2nd Ammendment to it would better reflect the 21st century rather than the 19th.

Oh but have you not heard of originalism? More complete codswallop promoted by the Republican Party.

stew

Quote from: Rossfan on November 07, 2017, 04:31:37 PM
If she had only done something nice like starting a nuclear war or the like it would be grand  but deleting emails....!!! Burning at the stake offence.

Here fanny! the woman you are protecting here is a national disgrace, a cheat, a charlatan, a thief and is responsible for multiple deaths of American citizens, you do not bleach bit emails when you are under investigaton by the FBI, or you do when the rules do not apply to you, or you think they dont.

She is up to her neck in money laundering for the foundation and Donna Brazile has destroyed any decent persons faith in this woman, you are indecent sticking up for this nasty excuse for a human being at this stage and people in the party are admitting that they are ashamed of their party, you know, the undemocratic party, let the axes fall and lets live to see Clinton free/corruption free election in 2018 and beyond.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Wildweasel74

i think a correlation in gun crime, gun suicides and murders from America compared to France, Germany, england, italy, spain would be massively different (excluding recent terror attacks) ratio, simply down to the fact that 1 country has easy access to guns. Ireland has went through 40 years of sectarian conflict which has made world news for years. I say the death toll from all them years wouldn't match deaths by gun related issues in America in 1 year.

Sometime the penny will drop, at the end of the day guns are big business and that whats its all about, making money instead of saving lifes.

magpie seanie

Quote from: stew on November 07, 2017, 07:42:27 PM

Here fanny! the woman you are protecting here is a national disgrace, a cheat, a charlatan, a thief and is responsible for multiple deaths of American citizens, you do not bleach bit emails when you are under investigaton by the FBI, or you do when the rules do not apply to you, or you think they dont.

She is up to her neck in money laundering for the foundation and Donna Brazile has destroyed any decent persons faith in this woman, you are indecent sticking up for this nasty excuse for a human being at this stage and people in the party are admitting that they are ashamed of their party, you know, the undemocratic party, let the axes fall and lets live to see Clinton free/corruption free election in 2018 and beyond.

Completely missing the point again.

stew

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 07, 2017, 09:16:13 PM
Quote from: stew on November 07, 2017, 07:42:27 PM

Completely missing the point again.

My point is rossfan is trivialising Clintons behaviour using it beside an atomic bomb reference!

You do not bleachbit tens of thousands of emails using bleachbit whilst under investigation by the FBI, given the shit show she is involved in now with Brazile and the liberal brass it is fair to say the emails that were deleted, would have been a damning indictment on her, her husband and their rotten and corrupt foundation.

whitey

Muck Savage

Quote from: The Iceman on November 06, 2017, 03:54:04 PM
read reports this morning that the shooter's former In-laws attended this Church - maybe he was looking for them?
He was a proclaimed Atheist. Quite an angry one it would seem from some of his FB posts and comments from former class mates. I'm not pointing at Atheism as the culprit here before we go down that rabbit hole. A lot of people said he was depressed. He left behind two kids and a ex wife.

Read today that he shot his ex-wifes grandmother dead in the church. Also read that he stopped shooting at one point, everyone was shouting to stay quiet but some kids were crying so he went over and shot them point blank.

Its a sad country when a mentally sick person that has a record of beating his wife can get guns. These mass shootings will continue until the government officials stops taking "lobbyist" money form gun companies. Of course pro gun groups now have a poster child in the guy that showed up with a gun to kill the shooter, "Without him and his gun more people would have died".

sid waddell

Quote from: Muck Savage on November 07, 2017, 09:46:35 PM
read reports this morning that the shooter's former In-laws attended this Church - maybe he was looking for them?
He was a proclaimed Atheist. Quite an angry one it would seem from some of his FB posts and comments from former class mates. I'm not pointing at Atheism as the culprit here before we go down that rabbit hole. A lot of people said he was depressed. He left behind two kids and a ex wife.

Read today that he shot his ex-wifes grandmother dead in the church. Also read that he stopped shooting at one point, everyone was shouting to stay quiet but some kids were crying so he went over and shot them point blank.

Its a sad country when a mentally sick person that has a record of beating his wife can get guns. These mass shootings will continue until the government officials stops taking "lobbyist" money form gun companies. Of course pro gun groups now have a poster child in the guy that showed up with a gun to kill the shooter, "Without him and his gun more people would have died".

Guns don't save people, people do.

And the facts say that unarmed civilians are a lot more effective at stopping mass shootings than civilians with guns.

stew

Agree 100% with what you said, especially the last paragraph, the ex wife is one blessed woman in that she is lucky to be alive with her two children but my God, she will suffer endlessly mentally after losing her gran and 25 others dying at the hands of her ex! I dont want to ever imagine that pain.

I despise the NRA and most of what they stand for, if ever Trump, Clinton and the rest of these people on the hill needed to be got rid of now is the time, also special interest groups need to have no political clout and lobbyists need to go away and do something constructive for a living.

Dire Ear

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/11/07/trumps-latest-claim-about-the-texas-shooting-is-disingenuous-nonsense/?utm_term=.37364f9c0b1c
Trump....again,  unreal