America`s Gun Culture

Started by Wildweasel74, December 14, 2012, 06:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Captain Obvious on January 06, 2017, 09:44:23 PM
Is it normal to be allowed to have a gun in your checked baggage? The American airports baggage area has major flaws where anyone could walk in from outside without any security

Yes.

You're absolutely not getting on the plane with it on your person.

But you have to be aware that your carry permit (if any) might not be valid everywhere you go.

stew

Quote from: muppet on November 30, 2016, 12:14:57 AM
Quote from: whitey on November 29, 2016, 11:52:01 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 29, 2016, 11:42:41 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 29, 2016, 11:40:33 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 29, 2016, 11:34:23 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 29, 2016, 09:01:09 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 29, 2016, 08:44:08 PM
I didn't assume anything. I asked a fair question. You came back with "I don't know" and bullshit complaints about elitism.

NOW you're adding points and specifics to it that you hadn't before. They may be legitimate questions regarding attendance and continuance of aid, but you're only asking them NOW, so spare me the elitism bollocks and whining. You're the only one making assumptions here. I argued my points logically. If you have a problem with what I wrote, then address it. You don't get change what we were discussing after the fact and then declare me an elitist.

Lol....your default position was that I was an Islamophobe, for having the audacity to asking that question. If your still wondering why working class voters have been fleeing the Democrats in droves....re read your post.  As the Irish American guy down the Eire Pub said....people are sick to death of being talked down to.  The scariest part is that you don't even realize you're doing it.....it's second nature for a Democrat

And Trump is the solution!

I never said that he was the solution...that's one of a number of reasons traditional Democrats were turned off by their own party thus cycle

....and by extension.....why Trump won the election. A man who only talks down to people. Bigly!

While he may not have addressed your concerns, he sure as hell addressed theirs and that's why he won the election (Now whether he can deliver on any of those promises....that's an entirely different question)

;D ;D ;D

His campaign was the intellectual equivalent of an email from a Nigerian Princess looking to rest some money in your bank account.

Keep thinking that way idiot not, lose the next one while you are at it.

He won because he couldn't be bought, he won because he had the balls to call it true, that Clinton should be in prison, that she despised the middle class and because the middle class knew she was for destroying them, you are ignorant and please don't change. )
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

screenexile

Quote from: stew on February 03, 2017, 12:03:57 PM
I didn't assume anything. I asked a fair question. You came back with "I don't know" and bullshit complaints about elitism.

NOW you're adding points and specifics to it that you hadn't before. They may be legitimate questions regarding attendance and continuance of aid, but you're only asking them NOW, so spare me the elitism bollocks and whining. You're the only one making assumptions here. I argued my points logically. If you have a problem with what I wrote, then address it. You don't get change what we were discussing after the fact and then declare me an elitist.

Lol....your default position was that I was an Islamophobe, for having the audacity to asking that question. If your still wondering why working class voters have been fleeing the Democrats in droves....re read your post.  As the Irish American guy down the Eire Pub said....people are sick to death of being talked down to.  The scariest part is that you don't even realize you're doing it.....it's second nature for a Democrat

I never said that he was the solution...that's one of a number of reasons traditional Democrats were turned off by their own party thus cycle

....and by extension.....why Trump won the election. A man who only talks down to people. Bigly!

While he may not have addressed your concerns, he sure as hell addressed theirs and that's why he won the election (Now whether he can deliver on any of those promises....that's an entirely different question)

;D ;D ;D

His campaign was the intellectual equivalent of an email from a Nigerian Princess looking to rest some money in your bank account.

He won because he couldn't be bought, he won because he had the balls to call it true, that Clinton should be in prison, that she despised the middle class and because the middle class knew she was for destroying them, you are ignorant and please don't change. )

True?? Really??!!! Come on stew you're better than that!!

NAG1

Quote from: screenexile on February 03, 2017, 12:05:47 PM

;D ;D ;D

True?? Really??!!! Come on stew you're better than that!!

No he's not SE

Tony Baloney

;D ;D ;D

Couldn't be bought?! Do you seriously believe some tentacle of the Trump organisation won't profit in the long term, either directly or in "gifts", from the 100s of billions of dollars he is promising in infrastructure, energy and military contracts.

J70

;D ;D ;D

One of the most delusional posts I've ever seen here! ;D

Trump, that model of truth telling and ethical behaviour!

And your usual, baseless horseshit about Hillary "hating" the middle class.

magpie seanie

Quote from: J70 on February 03, 2017, 03:26:30 PM

;D ;D ;D

One of the most delusional posts I've ever seen here! ;D

Trump, that model of truth telling and ethical behaviour!

And your usual, baseless horseshit about Hillary "hating" the middle class.

Only spotting that now. Delusional is being kind. I suppose Trump should be in jail for tweeting from an unsecured android device? Hillary Clinton was a bad candidate and would have been an average to bad President. Trump is potential armageddon with absolutely no plan or ability to deliver on any of his promises. This is the biggest con job in history and only an idiot can't see the difference. The man is a pure bluffer.

Cunny Funt

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41880511

At least 27 people have been killed after a gunman opened fire at a church during Sunday services, police say.
The attack happened at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, a small town in Wilson County, Texas.

Syferus

It's mental even thinking what someone coming into a church and killing half the congregation would donto a small town here, yet somehow such insanity is almost expected to happen every year at this stage in America.

Gabriel_Hurl

Thoughts and prayers to those affected

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 05, 2017, 11:19:08 PM

Thoughts and prayers really aren't worth a f**k to victims at this stage unless there is a sarcasm element in your post.

Unless America change gun laws, these massacres will continue. It's never going to change though, if sandy hook didn't change anything, then america is a lost cause at this stage.

The fact that in some states a 40 year housewife can legally walk around an Asda carrying a concealed gun as she picks up her apples for the week is absolutely baffling.

thewobbler

Quote from: Christmas Lights on November 05, 2017, 11:30:05 PM

Thoughts and prayers really aren't worth a f**k to victims at this stage unless there is a sarcasm element in your post.

Unless America change gun laws, these massacres will continue. It's never going to change though, if sandy hook didn't change anything, then america is a lost cause at this stage.

The fact that in some states a 40 year housewife can legally walk around an Asda carrying a concealed gun as she picks up her apples for the week is absolutely baffling.

It's a sad day when you can't put the victims of an atrocity in your thoughts, without being subject to abuse.

whitey

Quote from: Christmas Lights on November 05, 2017, 11:30:05 PM

Prayers....they were in a fvckin church.

Never mind walking around wit a concealed gun, in some olaces you can walk around with an assault weapon in open view. Check out the picture half way down

https://opencarrytexas.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/why-open-carry/

stew

He was a bigly donor to the dems for years, he is a democrat in all but name, congratulations kids.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.