America`s Gun Culture

Started by Wildweasel74, December 14, 2012, 06:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

A legal resident 18 year old Somali native is the shooter . More fodder for trump and supporters .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on November 28, 2016, 08:06:12 PM
A legal resident 18 year old Somali native is the shooter . More fodder for trump and supporters .

True.

And if he was a garden variety American sociopath who ended up on a killing spree, there would hardly be a word.

seafoid

Guns in the US are like loyalists singing about Fenians. The past is a prison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4jxtfJ-RKM
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

whitey

Cop responded and killed him within a minute-wow, that's impressive by anyone's standards

Should be interesting to hear what vetting occurred prior to him being let in just 2 years ago. Not that I agree with it, but it's a big "told you so" for Trump and his supporters

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on November 28, 2016, 08:37:29 PM

Cop responded and killed him within a minute-wow, that's impressive by anyone's standards

Should be interesting to hear what vetting occurred prior to him being let in just 2 years ago. Not that I agree with it, but it's a big "told you so" for Trump and his supporters
It's funny what makes it into the narrative

129,000 vet suicides since 1999
How many Americans were killed by Muslim terrsts over the same period? Excluding the Saudi 911 job less than 100
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

magpie seanie

In this case I believe the only fatality was the nutter who incidentally did not shoot anyone. Think he drovee into some people and then started stabbing folk with a butchers knife. That's what I read - has anyone else any evidence to the contrary.

You see - when the crazy person doesn't have a gun less people die. Who'd have thunk it??!!!

The brother works in another university not far from there. He's sound but there were a few hurried texts right enough.

whitey

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 28, 2016, 10:14:21 PM
In this case I believe the only fatality was the nutter who incidentally did not shoot anyone. Think he drovee into some people and then started stabbing folk with a butchers knife. That's what I read - has anyone else any evidence to the contrary.

You see - when the crazy person doesn't have a gun less people die. Who'd have thunk it??!!!

The brother works in another university not far from there. He's sound but there were a few hurried texts right enough.

Good point

I'm curious to know who was paying his tuition.

When that same question was asked of UMASS  in relation to the Marathon bomber, they sealed the records.  Taxpayers have a right to know

trileacman

Quote from: whitey on November 28, 2016, 10:20:13 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on November 28, 2016, 10:14:21 PM

Good point

When that same question was asked of UMASS  in relation to the Marathon bomber, they sealed the records.  Taxpayers have a right to know

I'd say it's that Kenyan Muslim Obama paying for it. I hear he's hiding terror cells in your coffee. The p***k.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 28, 2016, 08:37:29 PM

So you're assuming that most people aren't as smart as you? ;)

stew

[/quote
So let me get this straight, an 18 year old radical Islamic terrorist attacks American citizens and it is Trumps fault? With all due disrespect, go f**k yourself you absolute clampett!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gmac

Quote from: stew on November 29, 2016, 01:23:31 AM
[/quote
So let me get this straight, an 18 year old radical Islamic terrorist attacks American citizens and it is Trumps fault? With all due disrespect, go f**k yourself you absolute clampett!
you are a clown of the highest order where did I say it's trumps fault ?
I said its fodder for him and his supporters is that true or false ?

stew

Quote from: Gmac on November 29, 2016, 01:29:10 AM
Quote from: stew on November 29, 2016, 01:23:31 AM
[/quote
you are a clown of the highest order where did I say it's trumps fault ?
I said its fodder for him and his supporters is that true or false ?

Why mention Trump at all, in your zeal to demonise Trump you did not even have the decency to sympathize with the 11 victims, not you, straight to Trump for you mate!

I seriously doubt Trump and his supporters want attacks by Muslims on American soil.

This attack had nothing to do whatsoever with Trump and his support so why bring him into the equation I wonder?

Since Trump would rather American citizens not be attacked by radical scum with a car and a knife the answer to your inane question is no, it is not fodder for them since they would rather events like this not happen, they have a mandate from the people to govern, fodder is the last thing they need son.

Cheerio. ::)

muppet

Seanie makes the best point of the lot. The NRA would want this lunatic to have access to semi-automatic weapons. Thankfully he wasn't carrying one yesterday.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on November 29, 2016, 01:25:47 PM
Seanie makes the best point of the lot. The NRA would want this lunatic to have access to semi-automatic weapons. Thankfully he wasn't carrying one yesterday.
[/quote

Sadly you know that's coming as is animals driving trucks, busses etc into pedestrians, the country is effed up.

dec

Quote from: whitey on November 28, 2016, 10:20:13 PM

When that same question was asked of UMASS  in relation to the Marathon bomber, they sealed the records. Taxpayers have a right to know

Do you have any evidence of this?