America`s Gun Culture

Started by Wildweasel74, December 14, 2012, 06:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Quote from: whitey on January 07, 2016, 03:58:55 PM
Quote from: Hardy on January 07, 2016, 03:50:25 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 07, 2016, 03:38:34 PM
I never said there were 1000 rapists-go back and read exactly what I said

Was it Bush who called that "plausible deniability"? The problem with this attempt at plausible deniability is the plausible bit.

No. You've been found out. Mind you, finding you out was as difficult as stepping on a dog turd to find out Fido needs house training.

You apply the standard toolset of the bigot - hate and xenophobia, anger and irrational fear. Invent something to fear, then stoke up anger based on that unfounded fear. After that comes the promise that you have the answer to something that was never even a question.

Note I'm not saying you yourself are a bigot, driven by hate and xenophobia, anger and irrational fear. See? That's how plausible deniability works. As you're not, you'll be man enough to apologise for the "1,000 rapists" lie and the mealy-mouthed attempt to (implausibly) deny it when found out.

I stand by my comments and will be proven right in time, the same way those who questioned whether all the "refugees" we're in fact refugees or just "economic migrants"
There were no 1,000 rapists, so, no - you won't be proven right.

Anyone who dared question was branded as Islamophobic/Xenophobic/Rascist.
Another lie and typical of the hysteria and fear mongering you people* indulge in.
*I know.

Luckily your "safe space" doesn't exist on the board and more than one viewpoint is permissible
To mangle a phrase, you're entitled to your own viewpoint but you're not entitled to your own facts.

foxcommander

Quote from: whitey on January 07, 2016, 03:58:55 PM
Well agree to disagree

I stand by my comments and will be proven right in time, the same way those who questioned whether all the "refugees" we're in fact refugees or just "economic migrants"

Anyone who dared question was branded as Islamophobic/Xenophobic/Rascist.

Luckily your "safe space" doesn't exist on the board and more than one viewpoint is permissible

Wasting your time Whitey. The PC brigade will only realise when it's too late.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

deiseach

It's true that this kind of thing would never happen in Texas. The victims and the perpetrators were not cousins.

whitey

Quote from: deiseach on January 07, 2016, 04:24:57 PM
It's true that this kind of thing would never happen in Texas. The victims and the perpetrators were not cousins.

Glad you find it funny that hundreds of women had to run for their lives and that the unarmed policemen were surrounded by an angry horde every time they attempted to intervene

Gmac

Quote from: whitey on January 07, 2016, 04:32:08 PM

Glad you find it funny that hundreds of women had to run for their lives and that the unarmed policemen were surrounded by an angry horde every time they attempted to intervene
If something similar happens in Ireland these boys will change their tune pretty fast I'm sure.
Very easy to be a great humanitarian when none of these issues are Going on in you're town or village.

stew

Quote from: whitey on January 07, 2016, 03:41:06 PM
Quote from: screenexile on January 07, 2016, 03:38:22 PM
So of 100 complaints... two thirds were to do with Sexual assault including 2 rapes and you have translated that to 1,000 Muslims!!

Did you do maths at school whitey? Maybe you missed Maths and your 'ban all Muslims' mate Trump missed Geography and he'll be posting more hyperbole on his Twitter feed about madness in Cologne France shortly!!

That's the head in the sand attitude that enabled the grooming gangs in Northern England

Everyone afraid of being politically incorrect

Also led to a lady in CA not calling in suspicio
us activity by Middle Eastern men in weeks leading up to San Bernardino

Obama is a disaster on political correctness, under his watch the pc movement has grown expotentially, in fact he said he liked the fact the affordable care act was labelled. "Obamacare' Yet a staffer on tv said it was racist to call it that, and this month's after he spoke on the subject.

Black lives matter, students at ivy league schools protesting their lot in life, students demanding a say in who the top officials get prominent jobs,all under the prez's watch.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Hardy

deiseach

Quote from: Gmac on January 07, 2016, 05:50:15 PM

If something similar happens in Ireland these boys will change their tune pretty fast I'm sure.
Very easy to be a great humanitarian when none of these issues are Going on in you're town or village.

How about sparing some of that humanitarian impulse for the hundreds of Texan women who routinely flee from good ol' boys unencumbered by such things as a law to ensure background checks when buying a firearm on anyone who has a conviction for domestic violence, or those Texans afraid to call the police for fear that they may open fire on anyone who has fingers that look like guns? Or is it only the victims of violence perpetrated by dark-skinned people that we should concern ourselves with?

magpie seanie

Quote from: stew on January 07, 2016, 08:35:55 PM
So of 100 complaints... two thirds were to do with Sexual assault including 2 rapes and you have translated that to 1,000 Muslims!!

Did you do maths at school whitey? Maybe you missed Maths and your 'ban all Muslims' mate Trump missed Geography and he'll be posting more hyperbole on his Twitter feed about madness in Cologne France shortly!!

That's the head in the sand attitude that enabled the grooming gangs in Northern England

Obama is a disaster on political correctness, under his watch the pc movement has grown expotentially, in fact he said he liked the fact the affordable care act was labelled. "Obamacare' Yet a staffer on tv said it was racist to call it that, and this month's after he spoke on the subject.

Black lives matter, students at ivy league schools protesting their lot in life, students demanding a say in who the top officials get prominent jobs,all under the prez's watch.

Such gibberish.

macdanger2

If something similar happens in Ireland, these boys will change their tune pretty fast I'm sure.
Very easy to be a great anti-immigrant when none of these wars are going on in your town or village

Gmac

Quote from: macdanger2 on January 08, 2016, 12:33:35 AM

If something similar happens in Ireland, these boys will change their tune pretty fast I'm sure.
Very easy to be a great anti-immigrant when none of these wars are going on in your town or village
oh I forgot they were immigrants the cops should have set up a secure perimeter for them and let them grope away inside. Maybe if they came out of the Stone Age and were able to see some skin on a woman they might be able to control themselves

J70

Obama is responsible for the supposed growth of the PC movement (whatever the hell that means)?? ;D

The only reference I can find to your Obamacare term being racist is from Melissa Harris Perry, who is a political commentator, not an administration staffer. What her opinion has to do with Obama's, you will have to explain.

You keep whining about BLM, yet never provide ANYTHING in the way of evidence to support your opinion that it is a bad thing or that it was not an inevitable development. And if the backlash against racism sometimes goes too far or sometimes descends into silliness, that is hardly an indictment of the legitimacy of the grievances in the first place.

stew

Quote from: J70 on January 08, 2016, 01:40:15 AM

Obama is responsible for the supposed growth of the PC movement (whatever the hell that means)?? ;D

The only reference I can find to your Obamacare term being racist is from Melissa Harris Perry, who is a political commentator, not an administration staffer. What her opinion has to do with Obama's, you will have to explain.

You keep whining about BLM, yet never provide ANYTHING in the way of evidence to support your opinion that it is a bad thing or that it was not an inevitable development. And if the backlash against racism sometimes goes too far or sometimes descends into silliness, that is hardly an indictment of the legitimacy of the grievances in the first place.

I have spoken about my problems with blm, ' Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon' A cop just got shot as he was sitting in his cruiser, bothering nobody, these bastards chanting this shit should be jailed for incitement to hatred, it is a racist organization as it kicks out non black participants at times so they ' Can heal' they are demanding to have a say in who gets hired at colleges in senior positions and they not once mentioned the killing in Chicago of a young kid who got dead because his da was in a gang feud, in essence these hoors are agenda driven, they want cops hurt and they disrupted libraries and students studying for finals with their so called ptotest, they are arseholes, they have legitimate grievances however their leadership is lacking and they are left wing neoliberals who are quick to blame and are accountable for nothing!

stew

Quote from: Gmac on January 08, 2016, 01:21:57 AM
Quote from: macdanger2 on January 08, 2016, 12:33:35 AM

oh I forgot they were immigrants the cops should have set up a secure perimeter for them and let them grope away inside. Maybe if they came out of the Stone Age and were able to see some skin on a woman they might be able to control themselves

This wouldn't be happening if the Muslim men, 18 - 6p has stayed and fought to get that f**ker Assad kicked out of office, Merkel is on at the beginning of a nightmare, these people will not integrate and will demand their own laws, schools,  government, banking system. Europe is cream crackered, we just don't know it yet.