America`s Gun Culture

Started by Wildweasel74, December 14, 2012, 06:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Whom did 1000 Muslims rape and what train station was that?

whitey

Quote from: Hardy on January 07, 2016, 02:40:44 PM
Whom did 1000 Muslims rape and what train station was that?

Cologne...(and note I said rape AND GROPE)

The cover up/media silence as evidence of you even asking is even more disturbing than what happened

Hardy

Jesus! Can you point me to the reports where 1,000 Muslims raped (AND groped!) people? I have to read about this, because the media here are reporting ONE rape. I can't imagine 1,000 of them raped one woman.

Hardy

By the way, it's the strangest form of "cover up/media silence" I've ever seen to have this story on the home page of virtually every serious online news outlet in the world. It was headline news on all the terrestrial TV channels here last night and second item on BBC Newsnight. The most ear-splitting silence in history.

whitey

Quote from: Hardy on January 07, 2016, 02:59:40 PM
Jesus! Can you point me to the reports where 1,000 Muslims raped (AND groped!) people? I have to read about this, because the media here are reporting ONE rape. I can't imagine 1,000 of them raped one woman.

so you did know about it after all

Hardy

Nope. You'l have to tell me where I can find the report of 1,000 Muslim rapists.

whitey

Quote from: Hardy on January 07, 2016, 03:07:46 PM
By the way, it's the strangest form of "cover up/media silence" I've ever seen to have this story on the home page of virtually every serious online news outlet in the world. It was headline news on all the terrestrial TV channels here last night and second item on BBC Newsnight. The most ear-splitting silence in history.

5 days after it happened

Don't take my word for it:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/06/tensions-rise-in-germany-over-handling-of-mass-sexual-assaults-in-cologne

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/06/world/europe/coordinated-attacks-on-women-in-cologne-were-unprecedented-germany-says.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/

Hardy

So you post links to reports of the story as evidence that the story wasn't reported?

As I said, leading headline on virtually every news outlet in the West in your particular La-La-land is "media silence". "Police accused of cover-up" is, in the whitey-cloud, proof of a cover-up.

Still waiting for that link to the "1,000 Muslim rapists" story.

screenexile

So of 100 complaints... two thirds were to do with Sexual assault including 2 rapes and you have translated that to 1,000 Muslims!!

Did you do maths at school whitey? Maybe you missed Maths and your 'ban all Muslims' mate Trump missed Geography and he'll be posting more hyperbole on his Twitter feed about madness in Cologne France shortly!!

whitey

Quote from: Hardy on January 07, 2016, 03:23:58 PM
So you post links to reports of the story as evidence that the story wasn't reported?

As I said, leading headline on virtually every news outlet in the West in your particular La-La-land is "media silence". "Police accused of cover-up" is, in the whitey-cloud, proof of a cover-up.

Still waiting for that link to the "1,000 Muslim rapists" story.

Not just me saying it was a cover up-I guess the left wing NY Times and Guardian also inhabit my lala land.

I never said there were 1000 rapists-go back and read exactly what I said

whitey

Quote from: screenexile on January 07, 2016, 03:38:22 PM
So of 100 complaints... two thirds were to do with Sexual assault including 2 rapes and you have translated that to 1,000 Muslims!!

Did you do maths at school whitey? Maybe you missed Maths and your 'ban all Muslims' mate Trump missed Geography and he'll be posting more hyperbole on his Twitter feed about madness in Cologne France shortly!!

That's the head in the sand attitude that enabled the grooming gangs in Northern England

Everyone afraid of being politically incorrect

Also led to a lady in CA not calling in suspicious activity by Middle Eastern men in weeks leading up to San Bernardino

screenexile

Quote from: whitey on January 07, 2016, 03:41:06 PM
Quote from: screenexile on January 07, 2016, 03:38:22 PM

That's the head in the sand attitude that enabled the grooming gangs in Northern England

Everyone afraid of being politically incorrect

Also led to a lady in CA not calling in suspicious activity by Middle Eastern men in weeks leading up to San Bernardino

Have you read my post? Where have I said that a woman shouldn't call in suspicious activity regardless of someone's race? Where have I said that the people who carried out these crimes shouldn't be locked up?

You've pulled a figure of 1000 Muslims out of thin air to sensationalise your point when it is patently not the case. Never let the truth get in the way of a good scaremongering!!!

Hardy

Quote from: whitey on January 07, 2016, 03:38:34 PM

Was it Bush who called that "plausible deniability"? The problem with this attempt at plausible deniability is the plausible bit.

No. You've been found out. Mind you, finding you out was as difficult as stepping on a dog turd to find out Fido needs house training.

You apply the standard toolset of the bigot - hate and xenophobia, anger and irrational fear. Invent something to fear, then stoke up anger based on that unfounded fear. After that comes the promise that you have the answer to something that was never even a question.

Note I'm not saying you yourself are a bigot, driven by hate and xenophobia, anger and irrational fear. See? That's how plausible deniability works. As you're not, you'll be man enough to apologise for the "1,000 rapists" lie and the mealy-mouthed attempt to (implausibly) deny it when found out.

whitey

Quote from: Hardy on January 07, 2016, 03:50:25 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 07, 2016, 03:38:34 PM

Was it Bush who called that "plausible deniability"? The problem with this attempt at plausible deniability is the plausible bit.

No. You've been found out. Mind you, finding you out was as difficult as stepping on a dog turd to find out Fido needs house training.

You apply the standard toolset of the bigot - hate and xenophobia, anger and irrational fear. Invent something to fear, then stoke up anger based on that unfounded fear. After that comes the promise that you have the answer to something that was never even a question.

Note I'm not saying you yourself are a bigot, driven by hate and xenophobia, anger and irrational fear. See? That's how plausible deniability works. As you're not, you'll be man enough to apologise for the "1,000 rapists" lie and the mealy-mouthed attempt to (implausibly) deny it when found out.

Well agree to disagree

I stand by my comments and will be proven right in time, the same way those who questioned whether all the "refugees" we're in fact refugees or just "economic migrants"

Anyone who dared question was branded as Islamophobic/Xenophobic/Rascist.

Luckily your "safe space" doesn't exist on the board and more than one viewpoint is permissible

HiMucker

The BBC said a 1000 men of Arab or North African appearance were at the station in Cologne.  Not a big jump for some people to immediately read that as 1000 muslims whether wrong or not