America`s Gun Culture

Started by Wildweasel74, December 14, 2012, 06:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: stew on December 11, 2015, 09:33:44 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 11, 2015, 09:25:21 PM
This is YOUR argument. Do you understand the words you yourself wrote?

"If you live to be a hundred, you will never ever see weapons taken out of the hands of the people in the United States of America, never!"

"Even if the law changes the people will rise up and fight that change".

Like I said, democratic when it suits.

But most people here know it is all talk anyway. The outrage at the constant mass-murders will eventually reach a critical mass and cop on will eventually overcome GOP pay-offs by the NRA.

f**k me I am telling you what I think will happen if the Government take away their guns, do I want them to have guns, NO!!!!! I abide by the law even if I believe it to be wrong because I am a law abiding non citizen, I want most of the guns taken from them because I am anti gun and I support the democrats on this issue, there now, in simplest terms, do you get it now or are you going to try and read into what I write rather than acctually take the time to comprehend it?

There are no back doors in me, I have an opinion and will share it, if you do not like it oh well, I am not hear to pander to your bleeding heart sensitive soul bullshit, I am here to offer a differing opinion to yours and others like you, your problem is you have nothing good to say about conservatives at all, you are blinded by liberal doctrine and seem to be incapable of diverse thought, just an opinion.

Here is the problem.

Are you arguing your own opinion, or that of the NRA? Or are they both the same thing?

If you hate the NRA so much, why attack anyone who attacks them? None of this makes sense.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on December 11, 2015, 09:28:58 PM
Quote from: stew on December 11, 2015, 09:25:33 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 11, 2015, 09:08:56 PM
Quote from: stew on December 11, 2015, 09:00:59 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 11, 2015, 06:45:14 PM
Quote from: stew on December 11, 2015, 06:29:44 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 11, 2015, 06:11:02 PM
Quote from: stew on December 11, 2015, 06:06:45 PM
Quote from: GJL on December 11, 2015, 05:16:15 PM
Quote from: screenexile on December 11, 2015, 09:51:45 AM
South Park destroyed the Gun Lobby again the other night. . . great stuff!!

Any links?

South park is irrelevant on Gun control, we can debate Gun control all day long but in the end, the NRA are too powerful and will prevail.

The NRA is likely to a major reason why the GOP is merely a visitor to The White House these days. In that regard, South Park and others who point out the lunacy of the gun laws are very relevant.

The people will NEVER give up their weapons, NEVER, it would be akin to the reaction the loyalist community would have if the Brits declared they were pulling out of Ireland, the hard liners would fight to the death to be allowed the right to bear arms, even semi automatics, a good friend of mine is one of the top surgeons in the midwest, he assures me when we argue this topic that he will never, under any circumstances give up the right to bear arms and nor will any of his family or friends.

The left in this country have allowed a generation of pussies to spring up, the students of Ivy league schools protesting about their lot, students demanding they have a say in who becomes Dean at their University, the cry of racism over anyone who tells it like it is, Black lives matter and the way the go after the cops but when a gang member shoots dead a child in a gang war in Chicago they do not protest that, why? because they are media whores looking for their five minutes like the d**khead who stared at the cop for three minutes.  The b**tards in Black lives matter were pissed off no end because they lost air time when the Paris attacks happened.

Clinton is going to be President I believe, she had an opportunity to say all lives matter, she pandered to the black vote, I was saddened by this because I thought she might have some sense of decency, she does not, black people have the right to protest but I wish they would focus on all crimes against their race, not just focus on the cops, 'fry em like bacon they say' Repugnant stuff, hate speech that this mealy mouthed facker of a President lets go.

Back to guns, this country was formed on the right to bear arms, guns have always played a huge role in the United States, NRA men say that their dads taught them how to shoot and how to treat a gun, they hunted in freezing weather, playing cards and drinking Beer in a cabin with friends and built memories like killing their first deer and their grandfather taught the father, it is ingrained in these people and there is no winning them over, simple as that.

Unionists said they would never go into Government with Sinn Féin. That changed.

France was a monarchy just like Britain. That changed.

People fought a Civil War in the US to (among other reasons) defend the right to own slaves. That changed.

The Republic of Ireland was a completely Catholic Country:

That thankfully has changed.

If we were all born Conservatives, we would still be living in caves. Things always change.

I was not born a conservative, in fact my favorite politician in Britain was, and always will be Tony Benn. I came over to this country a democrat, having live in the states and not just pontificated about the Country like many on here I changed based on  life experiences I had over a period of 20 years.

You are right things do change but do you really think the Loyalists would accept a United Ireland?

If you live to be a hundred, you will never ever see weapons taken out of the hands of the people in the United States of America, never! Even if the law changes the people will rise up and fight that change, just as the constitution tells them to when they consider the Government interferes with their rights.

It's called diversity, both in people and in critical thinking of the leaders elected by the people, you need liberals, you need conservatives, you do not seem able to grasp that concept, like a caveman you seem to equate Liberal good Conservative bad, if so I am glad you are not in office.

Again your post is completely hypocritical.

What you are saying is the liberals are ok until they pass laws you don't like. Then you will impeach, repeal or simply go to war. You only 'need' liberals to pretend you are in favour of democracy.

I think I get it now, you think I would want the people to do this, a million percent no, I am TELLING you what I think will happen and nothing more than that, I dont like guns, I hate the NRA and all it stands for and was trying to give an honest answer as to what I think will happen.

I hate war, I never want anyone to go to war because it is the ordinary people that suffer on both sides of the war, I was dead against the Gulf war for several reasons, not the least of which they went in not having discovered weapons they said was there, the other reason, too many innocents die and it is always the working class that get hit hardest!

When you have animals like ISIS you have to meet them head on, the UN should be leading the way but they are useless so someone has to stop these b**tards, A coalition force should go in and destroy these f**kers and the Saudis, Jordanians, Iraqis and Egyptians  to join the fray and defeat this evil.

Why are you arguing vigorously against people you claim to agree with 100% then?

I am 100% against the rights views on gun control and 100% agree with the democrats that semi automatics should be taken from the people as well as Automatics and high powered rifles, the democrats are capable of being right some of the time, it happens, why just look at FDR and his body of work tremendous, look at Kennedy and the Cuban crisis and getting man to the moon.

You need both, in fact you need more than two options, you should have six or seven options in this country not just two, this is why in these times you need people who think outside the box and need people with diverse backgrounds and different idea's, you need coalition governments sometimes to force parties to work together, both left and right to center things from time to time.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

muppet

So can I conclude, based on the following, you are:

"100% against the rights views on gun control and 100% agree with the democrats that semi automatics should be taken from the people as well as Automatics and high powered rifles".

If that is the case then we agree. I don't really understanding why you are arguing against anyone who attacks the current gun laws, but there you go.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on December 11, 2015, 09:35:59 PM
Quote from: stew on December 11, 2015, 09:33:44 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 11, 2015, 09:25:21 PM
This is YOUR argument. Do you understand the words you yourself wrote?

"If you live to be a hundred, you will never ever see weapons taken out of the hands of the people in the United States of America, never!"

"Even if the law changes the people will rise up and fight that change".

Like I said, democratic when it suits.

But most people here know it is all talk anyway. The outrage at the constant mass-murders will eventually reach a critical mass and cop on will eventually overcome GOP pay-offs by the NRA.

f**k me I am telling you what I think will happen if the Government take away their guns, do I want them to have guns, NO!!!!! I abide by the law even if I believe it to be wrong because I am a law abiding non citizen, I want most of the guns taken from them because I am anti gun and I support the democrats on this issue, there now, in simplest terms, do you get it now or are you going to try and read into what I write rather than acctually take the time to comprehend it?

There are no back doors in me, I have an opinion and will share it, if you do not like it oh well, I am not hear to pander to your bleeding heart sensitive soul bullshit, I am here to offer a differing opinion to yours and others like you, your problem is you have nothing good to say about conservatives at all, you are blinded by liberal doctrine and seem to be incapable of diverse thought, just an opinion.

Here is the problem.

Are you arguing your own opinion, or that of the NRA? Or are they both the same thing?

If you hate the NRA so much, why attack anyone who attacks them? None of this makes sense.

I am offering an opinion based on my thoughts on the way  I think NRA members and gun owners will react should this happen, no hypocrisy muppet, I am simply giving you my opinions on what will happen based on conversations I have had with gun owners, stories I have read, face book posts and what I have seen in the media both left and right. I hope this straightens it up but if it does not I cant help you, I cannot make it any plainer than that.

stew

Quote from: muppet on December 11, 2015, 09:46:54 PM

"100% against the rights views on gun control and 100% agree with the democrats that semi automatics should be taken from the people as well as Automatics and high powered rifles".

If that is the case then we agree. I don't really understanding why you are arguing against anyone who attacks the current gun laws, but there you go.
I am not defending them Muppet, I am trying to give you my thoughts on what gun owners and the NRA think, I am all for gun reform, it is just that I do not see the laws changing because the NRA is too powerful and have too many politicians in the back pocket, (mostly republicans)

muppet

Quote from: stew on December 11, 2015, 09:50:40 PM

I am not defending them Muppet, I am trying to give you my thoughts on what gun owners and the NRA think, I am all for gun reform, it is just that I do not see the laws changing because the NRA is too powerful and have too many politicians in the back pocket, (mostly republicans)

That is all fine Stew. I have you now.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on December 11, 2015, 09:51:30 PM
Quote from: stew on December 11, 2015, 09:50:40 PM

That is all fine Stew. I have you now.

So no hypocrisy then? ;)

Jell 0 Biafra

Jaysis lads, get a room and be done with it once and for all.

Seamus

Quote from: J70 on December 11, 2015, 01:59:24 PM
Quote from: Seamus on December 11, 2015, 02:37:38 AM
Quote from: J70 on December 10, 2015, 01:38:38 PM
Quote from: Seamus on December 10, 2015, 01:52:33 AM
Quote from: J70 on December 08, 2015, 01:54:55 AM
Quote from: Seamus on December 08, 2015, 01:10:21 AM
Quote from: J70 on December 06, 2015, 05:02:01 PM
Quote from: Seamus on December 06, 2015, 04:48:22 PM
I wonder why The SWAT team were on the premises within 4 minutes.  I wonder, I wonder, I wonder.......
Then again lets all fall for the official fairytale hook line and sinker and get on with our little lives.

Because they were on standby and their base was not far from the site??

Is that response time unusual or something?

I've dealt with ESU units in police. They spend their time drilling, prepping equipment and sitting around waiting.

How convenient

In what way?

I know the following is a different incident but the same people are getting the blame. Can you give me your opinion on it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04EaQApquiU

Don't have an opinion either way on the false flag allegation regarding the Charlie Hebdo policeman murder as I've not looked at the details.

But let's assume for the minute that its true - what does that have to do with the response in San Bernadino?

There are a number of common denominators in most of the atrocities where either terrorists, a lone gunman or multiple gunmen/women are accused. Drills is one of the common denominators.

Drills?

Yes J70, Drills

Please pay full attention to the following interview with Dr Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy in the Reagan Administration. After reading every word of the more than 40 pages of this thread every other poster need to do likewise, not only for their own good but for the good of mankind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kSugZtgXsc
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

J70

Quote from: Seamus on December 12, 2015, 03:08:28 AM
I wonder why The SWAT team were on the premises within 4 minutes.  I wonder, I wonder, I wonder.......
Then again lets all fall for the official fairytale hook line and sinker and get on with our little lives.

I've dealt with ESU units in police. They spend their time drilling, prepping equipment and sitting around waiting.

How convenient

In what way?

I know the following is a different incident but the same people are getting the blame. Can you give me your opinion on it?

Don't have an opinion either way on the false flag allegation regarding the Charlie Hebdo policeman murder as I've not looked at the details.

But let's assume for the minute that its true - what does that have to do with the response in San Bernadino?

There are a number of common denominators in most of the atrocities where either terrorists, a lone gunman or multiple gunmen/women are accused. Drills is one of the common denominators.

Drills?

Yes J70, Drills

Please pay full attention to the following interview with Dr Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy in the Reagan Administration. After reading every word of the more than 40 pages of this thread every other poster need to do likewise, not only for their own good but for the good of mankind.

Not sitting through a video, but i did read an article from Roberts' blog about the Paris attacks (linked on his wiki entry). Nothing even remotely approaching evidence. Just an opinion that it could have been orchestrated by the French to somehow deprive Marie LePen of power by closing the borders and thus getting rid of the refugee issue. Tis ironic that LePen has probably NEVER been MORE powerful than right now! Seriously, could there be a worse way conceived to reduce the influence of the far right than staging a spectacular islamic terrorist atrocity?

Seamus

Quote from: J70 on December 12, 2015, 05:02:25 AM

How convenient

In what way?

Drills?

Yes J70, Drills

Not sitting through a video, but i did read an article from Roberts' blog about the Paris attacks (linked on his wiki entry). Nothing even remotely approaching evidence. Just an opinion that it could have been orchestrated by the French to somehow deprive Marie LePen of power by closing the borders and thus getting rid of the refugee issue. Tis ironic that LePen has probably NEVER been MORE powerful than right now! Seriously, could there be a worse way conceived to reduce the influence of the far right than staging a spectacular islamic terrorist atrocity?

Disappointing that you did not take the 30 minutes to watch the video. You questioned my mention of drills coinciding with most "terrorist attacks" and the attacks on the 2nd Amendment, the video addresses this.

Have you heard of Peter Powers of Visor Consulting? Here is what he was up to on the morning of the 7/7 London Bombing.
http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/uk/coincidence+of+bomb+exercises/109010.html. Coincidence or what?

Regarding the Dr Paul Craig Roberts blog you mentioned, he wrote that on 7PM possibly PST, November 13th, the day of the attack, how could he have evidence, he was merely speculating. Here is a quote from the Blog:

"At 7pm on Friday 13th we do not have much information about the "terrorist attacks" in Paris other than that Paris is closed down like Boston was after the "Boston Marathon Bombing," also a suspected false flag event.
Possibly believable evidence will be presented that the Paris attacks were real terrorist attacks".

Since then plenty of evidence has come to the forefront indicating this may also be a false flag event accompanied by those notorious drills.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

J70

Quote from: Seamus on December 12, 2015, 03:00:57 PM

How convenient

In what way?

Drills?

Yes J70, Drills

Disappointing that you did not take the 30 minutes to watch the video. You questioned my mention of drills coinciding with most "terrorist attacks" and the attacks on the 2nd Amendment, the video addresses this.

Have you heard of Peter Powers of Visor Consulting? Here is what he was up to on the morning of the 7/7 London Bombing.
http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/uk/coincidence+of+bomb+exercises/109010.html. Coincidence or what?

Regarding the Dr Paul Craig Roberts blog you mentioned, he wrote that on 7PM possibly PST, November 13th, the day of the attack, how could he have evidence, he was merely speculating. Here is a quote from the Blog:

"At 7pm on Friday 13th we do not have much information about the "terrorist attacks" in Paris other than that Paris is closed down like Boston was after the "Boston Marathon Bombing," also a suspected false flag event.
Possibly believable evidence will be presented that the Paris attacks were real terrorist attacks".

Since then plenty of evidence has come to the forefront indicating this may also be a false flag event accompanied by those notorious drills.

Such as?

What evidence is there that they were not "real" terrorist attacks?

My point about the blog is that his rationale doesn't make any sense.

stew

Tell the peoples whose loved ones died that it was not a real terrorist attack, see what they think!

Ridiculous.

Seamus

Quote from: J70 on December 12, 2015, 04:29:59 PM
Quote from: Seamus on December 12, 2015, 03:00:57 PM

How convenient

In what way?

Drills?

Yes J70, Drills

Such as?

What evidence is there that they were not "real" terrorist attacks?

My point about the blog is that his rationale doesn't make any sense.

Sorry J70, you will have to do your own research, it would be a good habit for the future.
If the official story is true then they are telling us that its State Sponsored Terrorism. Who created, is training, arming and funding ISIS /Al-Qaeda or what ever namee they will come up with next?

Seamus

Quote from: stew on December 13, 2015, 02:05:40 AM
Tell the peoples whose loved ones died that it was not a real terrorist attack, see what they think!

Ridiculous.

You mean the likes of Beverly Eckert and many many more?
A friend of mine also died on 9/11