Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Alex Maskey is a rubbish speaker, came across as a donkey on UTV live. This is a bad day for the Shinners.

Wildweasel74

tend to jump between the SDLP and sinn fein voting wise from time to time, but i had enough of Sinn fein crap, they are not in it for the better good  of the people of the North, they happily throw us down the river to win the election down south.education a mess, the health service a disaster, all the unionist parties are more worried about flags and marching, for the live of me i cant understand how a party never come to the fore to get rid of all these pricks, surely we all Had enough of this mismanagement by now. Would you trust these clowns to invest your life savings? cause we trusting them to thrown away millions of pounds cause these are unfit to manage budgets.

give her dixie

And there is this episode of Spotlight tomorrow night outlining more sexual abuse and cover up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ3zmOvbZao&app=desktop
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

johnneycool

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 09, 2015, 10:49:52 PM
Alex Maskey is a rubbish speaker, came across as a donkey on UTV live. This is a bad day for the Shinners.

Alex didn't want nor seem to know exactly what the issue was and all he did was accuse the DUP of bad faith, a little bit more clarity would be nice, but hey its all gamesmanship.

On the SDLP, I think McDonnell in his interview in Stormont seemed to be backing up Sinn Fein with the petition of concern but Attwood in the studio was taking a very different line altogether and attacking Sinn Fein, strange that and not followed up by Paul Clarke at all.

sensethetone

Quote from: johnneycool on March 10, 2015, 09:25:10 AM
Quote from: omagh_gael on March 09, 2015, 10:49:52 PM

Alex didn't want nor seem to know exactly what the issue was and all he did was accuse the DUP of bad faith, a little bit more clarity would be nice, but hey its all gamesmanship.

On the SDLP, I think McDonnell in his interview in Stormont seemed to be backing up Sinn Fein with the petition of concern but Attwood in the studio was taking a very different line altogether and attacking Sinn Fein, strange that and not followed up by Paul Clarke at all.
Attwood went into one of his long winded rants on SF that Paul Clarke just moved on. Attwood always seems to do this?

Rossfan

Reality beginning to bite the Shinners in the 6 Cos .
A foretaste for when they get in here  ;)
Awful easy to be agin things in opposition.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

naka

this is all about the southern election
the dogs on the street knew there wasn't enough monies for welfare etc in the Stormont house agreement but the shinners wait til the last minute.
crass politicking

what fecks me off is that they don't seem to care about anyone but the party
I have two kids who have already said they are getting out of the north as soon as they can
really pisses me off the calibre of people we have as leaders

Feckitt

I watched the morning session of the Sinn Fein Ard Fheis over the weekend.  Most of the speakers were quite good, Carlow/Kilkenny by election candidate Kathleen Funchion was probably the poorest speaker of the lot.  However by some considerable distance the most impressive political speaker was Dublin MEP Lynn Boylan.  I actually can't remember the last time I heard such a good political speech.  SF should be pushing her forward at every opportunity.

muppet

Quote from: Feckitt on March 10, 2015, 02:44:39 PM
I watched the morning session of the Sinn Fein Ard Fheis over the weekend.  Most of the speakers were quite good, Carlow/Kilkenny by election candidate Kathleen Funchion was probably the poorest speaker of the lot.  However by some considerable distance the most impressive political speaker was Dublin MEP Lynn Boylan.  I actually can't remember the last time I heard such a good political speech.  SF should be pushing her forward at every opportunity.

I read about her 'if this was your son' speech.

Cringeworthy populism at its worst. She said the minister should 'Phone Australia' to find out how to get someone out of prison in Egypt. Seriously? If only international diplomacy was that simple. But then many of the voters are THAT simple.

Another spoofers to add to a Dáil full of them in all parties. She is the last thing we, or SF, needs.

MWWSI 2017

muppet

Less than 5 minutes on Google I found this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/02/world/africa/egypt-releases-and-deportsal-jazeera-journalist-from-australia.html?_r=1

.....A recent decision by Qatar to shut down Al Jazeera's Egyptian channel may have helped clear the way for Mr. Greste's release. The decision was part of a reconciliation meeting between Qatar and Egypt brokered by Saudi Arabia, and observers close to the Egyptian authorities immediately began speculating about a possible release of the Al Jazeera journalists. Yet Egypt did not disclose its specific reasons for the release or its timing.......

Phone Australia me arse.  ::)
MWWSI 2017

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

stibhan

The consensus seems to be that SF are only doing this to get into government in the south.

Irony being that both the DUP and the Conservatives are looking to form a coalition in Westminster.

omagh_gael

Spotlight on now BBC1. More shit hitting the SF fan.

Owenmoresider

Quote from: naka on March 10, 2015, 01:55:19 PM
this is all about the southern election
the dogs on the street knew there wasn't enough monies for welfare etc in the Stormont house agreement but the shinners wait til the last minute.
crass politicking

what fecks me off is that they don't seem to care about anyone but the party
I have two kids who have already said they are getting out of the north as soon as they can
really pisses me off the calibre of people we have as leaders
Were they ever any other way? It's all about SF and gaining power and increasing their hold on it. All their sanctimony trying to suggest that they are superior to all their peers in their motivations and convictions should be seen for the nonsense that it is.