Previous topic - Next topic

dublinfella

Quote from: resdubwhite on May 14, 2007, 01:44:41 PM
Quote from: dublinfella on May 14, 2007, 12:57:09 PM
Quote from: Bensars on May 14, 2007, 09:42:13 AM
Quote from: hoop on May 13, 2007, 11:40:48 PM
from www.shamrockrovers.ie -

Court Update - 12 May 2007
Rovers were in the High Court at yesterdays continuation of the judicial review. South Dublin County Council requested an adjournment as Cumann Tomas Daibhis had not provided their trustee's details as they had agreed to do on the judges request at the previous hearing. CTD agreed to the adjournment. The court directed that CTD have to provide these details for the next hearing on June 8th.

Absolutely pathetic. All huff, puff, bluster, arrogance and indignation - but totally unwilling to follow the rules of the Judicial Review that they themselves have instigated.

Oh sorry - I forgot - it's the GAA. They make up their own rules, don't they???

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    Oh how i laughed !!.   Hoop theres a certain element of desperation creeping in on the SR side. Think you boys are getting a wee bit nervous.

As i said earlier, i await the day when you freeloaders get nothing and this all blows up in your face.....

Im mystified as to how TD not being able to get anyone to go guarentor is 'desperation' on Rovers part. I'd be interested to see you expand that thesis.

Holiness, I assume that the Rovers Ultras site is for, well Rovers Ultras. a lot more specific in its audience than a GAA board. I presume they allow fans of their club to post and well behaved guests. More like reservoir dubs than gaaboard.
dublinfella.

No one has ever been banned from res dubs for disagreement. Mocked and ridiculed absolutely.
Banned, never.

Why are you telling me? I dont care what happens on their forum. Im assuming that their site is for their fans only and when someone pops up to wind them up like ML and holyman they got lagged. Its their lookout who they let on their fan site. Comparing it to a generic GAA site is apples and oranges. They set out to stir it up and got banned. Yawn.

his holiness nb

Quote from: dublinfella on May 14, 2007, 02:59:02 PM
when someone pops up to wind them up like ML and holyman they got lagged. They set out to stir it up and got banned. Yawn.

So when I defend the GAA when they are called called "wankers" i'm winding them up??
When I ask why the Ultras forum is private its on the wind up, when I aske why they were referring to Drogheda as whingers I am on the wind up????

Yet you call people "mongs" "rainman" "moron" etc for disagreeing with you on a GAA forum you specifically signed up to so you can bash the GAA in. And somehow manage to justify it all!!!

Heres a bit of the "backlash from my earlier posts there..

from His Holiness....
"Lads its that kind of talk that does ye no favours in the publics eyes.
You have Rovers fans coming onto gaa sites and calling all sorts of names to anyone in disagreement with them, making fun of the handicapped and such.
Its really painting you all in a bad light.
At least show some manners!"

Reply from "WEAREROVERS".....
How's about this for manners - GO f**k YOURSELF YOU GAA ****"

Now the lovely "Buzz"....
"We've had separation of church and State.. its now beyond time for separation of Gaa and State"

Then I got banned as informed by "Northside Hoop"
"He's been banned
ROVERS  ROVERS  ROVERS
NO SURRENDER TO THE GAA"

Northside Hoops avatar is the GAA logo, underneath which It says "know your enemy" he is the moderator I believe!

And these are the sort of people we are dealing with, scum of the highest order.
Jesus they nickname Drogheda "whingers" for giving out about the Webb incident!!!!

Thats unreal!!!
Ask me holy bollix

resdubwhite

Quote from: dublinfella on May 14, 2007, 02:59:02 PM
Quote from: resdubwhite on May 14, 2007, 01:44:41 PM
Quote from: dublinfella on May 14, 2007, 12:57:09 PM
Quote from: Bensars on May 14, 2007, 09:42:13 AM
Quote from: hoop on May 13, 2007, 11:40:48 PM
from www.shamrockrovers.ie -

Court Update - 12 May 2007
Rovers were in the High Court at yesterdays continuation of the judicial review. South Dublin County Council requested an adjournment as Cumann Tomas Daibhis had not provided their trustee's details as they had agreed to do on the judges request at the previous hearing. CTD agreed to the adjournment. The court directed that CTD have to provide these details for the next hearing on June 8th.

Absolutely pathetic. All huff, puff, bluster, arrogance and indignation - but totally unwilling to follow the rules of the Judicial Review that they themselves have instigated.

Oh sorry - I forgot - it's the GAA. They make up their own rules, don't they???

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    Oh how i laughed !!.   Hoop theres a certain element of desperation creeping in on the SR side. Think you boys are getting a wee bit nervous.

As i said earlier, i await the day when you freeloaders get nothing and this all blows up in your face.....

Im mystified as to how TD not being able to get anyone to go guarentor is 'desperation' on Rovers part. I'd be interested to see you expand that thesis.

Holiness, I assume that the Rovers Ultras site is for, well Rovers Ultras. a lot more specific in its audience than a GAA board. I presume they allow fans of their club to post and well behaved guests. More like reservoir dubs than gaaboard.
dublinfella.

No one has ever been banned from res dubs for disagreement. Mocked and ridiculed absolutely.
Banned, never.

Why are you telling me? I dont care what happens on their forum. Im assuming that their site is for their fans only and when someone pops up to wind them up like ML and holyman they got lagged. Its their lookout who they let on their fan site. Comparing it to a generic GAA site is apples and oranges. They set out to stir it up and got banned. Yawn.

no.
They set out to argue their point and got lagged.

bottlethrower7

this thread's still going?

can someone summarise the last 15 or so pages for me please. I can't be arsed reading it.

cheers.

his holiness nb

The last 15 pages....

your a p***k,
no your a p***k,
no your a p***k

Meanwhile the mods issued warnings over inappropriate posts while the Rover site is banning anyone they detect a hint of fondness for the GAA off.

In a nutshell!
Ask me holy bollix

hoop

Quote from: his holiness nb on May 14, 2007, 05:13:39 PM
Jesus they nickname Drogheda "whingers" for giving out about the Webb incident!!!!
Thats unreal!!!

100 PER CENT UNTRUE.

The reason that Drogheda were called "whingers" is ONLY to do with the fact that they wanted the recent League Cup game against Rovers cancelled due to squad injuries. This hit a very raw nerve because it was the exact same tactic used CONSTANTLY by Shels in previous seasons. Any time they looked like possibly losing due to injuries, they starting looking for a cancellation - yet all other clubs simply got on with it, injuries or not.

I can assure you that "whingers" has NOTHING to do with Webb.

-----

EDIT - I see that you're back on the Ultras forum with a new name (easy to spot). You must be bloody desperate for an argument.

bottlethrower7

Quote from: his holiness nb on May 14, 2007, 05:40:40 PM
The last 15 pages....

your a p***k,
no your a p***k,
no your a p***k

Meanwhile the mods issued warnings over inappropriate posts while the Rover site is banning anyone they detect a hint of fondness for the GAA off.

In a nutshell!

that was the 15 pages before that too (apart from the mods bit - though they could have piped in at any time I suppose).

I'll be back when it gets to 80 pages looking for another summary. See you then!

his holiness nb

Quote from: hoop on May 14, 2007, 06:05:59 PM
I see that you're back on the Ultras forum with a new name (easy to spot). You must be bloody desperate for an argument.

Well I didnt exactly try to hide myself  ::)
did you see my post? I asked what Doolin of Drogheda did to get the "whinger" tag.
That was all, hardly desperate for an argument now is it? especially given the previous comment directed at me "How's about this for manners - GO f**k YOURSELF YOU GAA ****"

Care to comment on that and the fact that I didnt rise to it?
Yeah desperate for an argument all right  ::)

Incidentally, your "desperate for an argument comments are a bit a bit rich considering your reason for joining a GAA board!

Ask me holy bollix

hoop

Quote from: his holiness nb on May 14, 2007, 06:27:13 PM
Well I didnt exactly try to hide myself 

Now it's getting confusing on the Ultras site. Your present persona is innocently asking why your previous persona was banned.

Bizarre.

Whatever keeps you happy.....

magickingdom

Quote from: hoop on May 14, 2007, 06:39:37 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on May 14, 2007, 06:27:13 PM
Well I didnt exactly try to hide myself 

Now it's getting confusing on the Ultras site. Your present persona is innocently asking why your previous persona was banned.

Bizarre.

Whatever keeps you happy.....

hoop, care to tell us why his holiness was banned?

his holiness nb

So should I say "that was me getting banned earlier".
They would just ban me again ::)

Here is an example of Rovers tolerance, Hoop count yourself lucky the mods here arent so rude!

Originally Posted by me
"Just signed up today and am reading this post trying to work out the above banning.
Is it not ok to be a GAA fan here?
Seemed a pretty harsh banning"

Post from Manic Da Hoop
"It's not ok to be a GAA fan anywhere if you ask me"

Post from S Side Hoop
"not if youve come on here to WUM! do you want to be banned too???"

Post from me
"Jesus sorry, threats of banning for a simple question
Manic the Hoop has answered my question anyway cheers"

Post from Manic Da Hoop          
"You're welcome. Don't forget to close the door behind you on the way out"

Ask me holy bollix

dublinfella

have you stopped to ask why there might be hostility to the GAA on a Shamrock Rovers forum? Why now when there was never any before? If Buzz is who I think he is he is well known in Dublin GAA circles. Now why would a veteran clubman and fanatical Dubs and Rovers fan be acting like that now?

No ideas? None at all?

Get a grip lads, you know full well why there is hostility to the GAA on there. And you know it was never there before.

ludermor

i havent posted on this thread yet and i got bored of it last week but its getting better!
If Buzz is who I think
stop it your killing me

dublinfella

Quote from: ludermor on May 14, 2007, 10:20:04 PM
i havent posted on this thread yet and i got bored of it last week but its getting better!
If Buzz is who I think
stop it your killing me

Anyone connected with the GAA in Dublins Northside will odds on know who Buzz the Rovers fan is.

Its not that big a town.

Bord na Mona man

Quote from: hoop on May 15, 2007, 08:13:44 AMBefore Thomas Davis turned up, nobody on the Rovers forum gave a damn about the GAA. Well apart from the many Rovers fans who were also Dubs fans that is - but now they're only Rovers fans.
No bloody loss, a few less "Ultras" following Dublin would be just the treat.