Shamrock Rovers Ultras

Started by 15 Johnny Blues, April 04, 2007, 05:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoop

40 pages of hissy fits over a bloody banner - yet complete indifference to an underhand, slanderous and hate-filled campaign led by Kennedy against Rovers - which is what the banner was reacting to.

Well done.

tayto

Indeed. That's that then. Or are you going to insist on getting the last word in? ;D  :-*

willo

Quote from: tayto on April 25, 2007, 07:09:25 PM
Indeed. That's that then. Or are you going to insist on getting the last word in? ;D  :-*
Grab All Association-GAA,you really do live up to your name.a joke organisation for a pathetic bunch of people..As history has told us,Irish people and common sence do not go hand in hand.

Declan

QuoteAs history has told us,Irish people and common sence

:D - And this isn't intentional either

his holiness nb

Quote from: hoop on April 25, 2007, 06:23:59 PM
40 pages of hissy fits over a bloody banner - yet complete indifference to an underhand, slanderous and hate-filled campaign led by Kennedy against Rovers - which is what the banner was reacting to.

Well done.

1) Theres other threads about the stadium
2) a lot of this thread discusses the stadium

for the love of god let it go  ::)

p.s. That Willo guy is great craic, you should all read his previous posts.
Ask me holy bollix

Bensars

This is getting really boring now.

I had an open mind initally on the topic and read with interest the arguments on both sides. I have now gained enough information to make an informed position.

The Shamrock rovers fans/PR dept on here have become nothing short of childish argumentitive liers, whose double stanadards know no bounds.

I would like to finish on this note......   Its fairly well acknowledged that there will be a new minister involved after the election. Shamrock Rovers have a history of financial irregularity and mismanagement, coupled with the ineptitude to secure their OWN ground. The chairman of TD is 100 % correct in doing whats best for those who elected him. The law of the land seen fit to TD a judical review, thereby acknowledging the strength of their case.

In my opinion i hope TD take them all the way.

hoop

Quote from: Bensars on April 26, 2007, 10:06:08 AM
I had an open mind initally on the topic and read with interest the arguments on both sides. I have now gained enough information to make an informed position.

The Shamrock rovers fans/PR dept on here have become nothing short of childish argumentitive liers, whose double stanadards know no bounds.

I would like to finish on this note......   Its fairly well acknowledged that there will be a new minister involved after the election. Shamrock Rovers have a history of financial irregularity and mismanagement, coupled with the ineptitude to secure their OWN ground. The chairman of TD is 100 % correct in doing whats best for those who elected him. The law of the land seen fit to TD a judical review, thereby acknowledging the strength of their case.

In my opinion i hope TD take them all the way.

The above - in GAA circles - is described as "having an open mind".

Well done.

his holiness nb

And the Gaa are apparantly "fond of generalisation"  ::)

Can we just end this now and let the courts decide?

Or do you need to have one last dig?
Ask me holy bollix

Bensars

Quote from: hoop on April 26, 2007, 10:08:08 AM

The above - in GAA circles - is described as "having an open mind".

Well done.

Quote from: Bensars on April 26, 2007, 10:06:08 AM
This is getting really boring now.

Once again you conviently omit information to suit your your case.

Please read again. The word you are missing is initially  ( meaning at the start, beforehand etc).  PleaseIf your having a problem with understanding this, maybe we should refer you to the shamrock rovers signwriters. They seem to have a grasp on the english language and getting their point across

hoop

Quote from: Bensars on April 26, 2007, 10:15:51 AM
Please read again. The word you are missing is initially  ( meaning at the start, beforehand etc).  PleaseIf your having a problem with understanding this, maybe we should refer you to the shamrock rovers signwriters. They seem to have a grasp on the english language and getting their point across

Ah - so you have decided NOT to have an open mind after all. You would prefer to be selfish, bigoted and blinkered - just like Kennedy.

Again - well done. You're a credit to the GAA.

Over and out.

tayto

selfish bigoted and blinkered? listen chief, you come across as exactly the same, with childish thrown in, so we'll see you in court. adios!

his holiness nb

Quote from: his holiness nb on April 26, 2007, 10:13:14 AM
Or do you need to have one last dig?

That answers that question!  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

tayto

Thrown his toys out of the pram because we didnt buy into his half baked arguement that rovers deserve a tailor made stadium ideal for their needs and the GAA should agree that's best for the community and just agree to build our own. hilarious. Then calls me a bigot because i dont agree the stadium should be tailor made for soccer and then refuses to denounce a deeply offensive banner while whinging about the tone of an e-mail, saying it's sinister. The kid is a ball of contradiction. As for Willo. top of the class young man, you're an example to us all, who's a clever boy.  ;D

resdubwhite

Anyone care to comment about the punishment handed down to the person ( I thought it was persons) who offended Simon Webb last week?

Declan

QuoteAnyone care to comment about the punishment handed down to the person ( I thought it was persons) who offended Simon Webb last week?

Individual banned from Rovers games
26 Apr 2007.PRESS RELEASE - Issued 25.04.07
Following the highly personal verbal abuse suffered by Simon Webb at the Shamrock Rover-Drogheda United game on April 20th at Tolka Park, Shamrock Rovers conducted an investigation into the incident. After studying CCTV footage and receiving several eye witness accounts, the club's board of directors is satisfied that the perpetrator of the abuse has been identified. As a consequence that individual is banned from future Shamrock Rovers games, both home and away, and with immediate effect. The individual has been informed by telephone and is being issued with written confirmation.

Fair play to them - should they name and shame him???