trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Dire Ear on November 27, 2019, 05:37:58 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 27, 2019, 01:42:49 PM
Farmers. f**k off. Parasites
Whats up?
Gridlocked the city for the craic. Mental demands, including random shite about refugees

guy crouchback

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 28, 2019, 01:53:50 AM
Quote from: Dire Ear on November 27, 2019, 05:37:58 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 27, 2019, 01:42:49 PM
Farmers. f**k off. Parasites
Whats up?
Gridlocked the city for the craic. Mental demands, including random shite about refugees

these protests were not organized or supported by any of the farmer organizations. there is something suspicious about this.
i suspect the same small group who are going around stoking up trouble around refugees are behind this. they were the same people behind the various anti bank protests at evictions and they were also involved in various disturbances at courts back during the height of the recession.
i think they originated during the crash and since then have looked for anything to latch onto where they think they can disrupt the state basically.
they have been at this on their own behalf for years with no success so now they have changed tactic.
they will latch onto some issue where reasonable people have a ressonalble complaint, (beef prices, lack of consultation around direct provision sites) and attempt to radicalize the more hot headed members of the protest.
if it results in splitting a group all the better, they had limited success with the refugee issue because the people concerned were few in number and basically not particularly radical or angry they just wanted  more consultation and at the end of the day full blooded racists are actually pretty thin on the ground in Ireland.
disenfranchised farmers are another matter though, there are a lot of them, they are used to mobilizing in an organized way and they feel very marginalized with a nothing to lose attitude.
the IFA etc have to act to get this under control, they need to go and talk to all these guys and get them back into the fold before they are used for more nefarious purposes

themac_23

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5003818/malmo-ultras-burn-zlatan-ibrahimovic-statue-after-club-legend-buys-stake-in-rivals-hammarby/

Zlatan getting pelters from Malmo fans for buying a 50% stake in their fierce rivals, hes probably the only person arrogant enough to think Malmo fans would still love him after that lol.

Jell 0 Biafra

Has to pass both U.S. house and senate before becoming law.  Zero chance.

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

dec

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/dec/01/laziness-has-won-apostrophe-society-admits-its-defeat

'Laziness has won': apostrophe society admits its defeat

A society dedicated to preserving the "much-abused" apostrophe is to be shut down as its chairman said "ignorance and laziness" had won. John Richards, who worked in journalism for much of his career, started the Apostrophe Protection Society in 2001 after he retired. Now 96, Richards is calling time on the society, which lists the three simple rules for correct use of the punctuation mark.

Writing on the society's website, he said: "Fewer organisations and individuals are now caring about the correct use of the apostrophe in the English language. "We, and our many supporters worldwide, have done our best but the ignorance and laziness present in modern times have won!" Richards started the society after seeing the "same mistakes over and over again" and hoped he would find half a dozen people who felt the same way. He said: "I didn't find half a dozen people. "Instead, within a month of my plaint appearing in a national newspaper, I received over 500 letters of support, not only from all corners of the United Kingdom, but also from America, Australia, France, Sweden, Hong Kong and Canada."

imtommygunn

In the holylands this morning apparently...

playwiththewind1st

Feckin Poly students at it again, before they go back home to their mammies for Christmas.

BennyCake

GetOverTheBar

My question is, after doing this. How long did it take for her to simply contemplate reversing and driving on....then, why did she not do it?

Poor girl looked mortified in the video.

APM

Can someone tell me how the car ended up in that position.  WTF was she doing?

Captain Obvious