UTV & BBC & RTE & TV3

Started by Tyrone Dreamer, August 02, 2007, 06:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Quote from: tiempo on April 03, 2024, 03:25:37 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on April 03, 2024, 02:25:02 PM
Quote from: tbrick18 on April 03, 2024, 12:50:07 PMI like Sidebottom, seems like a genuinely nice guy and is a real GAA man. He played hurling himself I believe.
But....his commentary is so cheesy it puts me off.

I really like Niblock too, he's obviously knowledgeable and I love the podcast. He's an excellent presenter - not sure about his live commentary skills though.

Niblock and McConville are excellent on the podcast. McConville probably the best analyst around.

No bother Margaret

There's no way Margaret would have such pro Zionist views  ;)

Armagh18

Quote from: johnnycool on April 03, 2024, 03:38:27 PM
Quote from: tbrick18 on April 03, 2024, 12:50:07 PMI like Sidebottom, seems like a genuinely nice guy and is a real GAA man. He played hurling himself I believe.

I really like Niblock too, he's obviously knowledgeable and I love the podcast. He's an excellent presenter - not sure about his live commentary skills though.

Niblock and McConville are excellent on the podcast. McConville probably the best analyst around.

No bother Margaret

Me????

Listened to the podcast with Margaret today, great listen.

armaghniac

Quote from: Armagh18 on April 03, 2024, 03:46:32 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on April 03, 2024, 03:38:27 PM

No bother Margaret

Me????

Listened to the podcast with Margaret today, great listen.

Great people in Cross' altogether
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Brendan

I know every week they emphasise how powerful an episode was but this weeks  was the first time I was properly moved, for Margaret and Oisin to discuss the whole situation with the gambling like that just seems such a private matter but to thave the courage to talk openly about it to thousands of listeners and it felt like they'd never actually had the conversation themselves

Armagh18

Quote from: Brendan on April 03, 2024, 07:06:51 PMI know every week they emphasise how powerful an episode was but this weeks  was the first time I was properly moved, for Margaret and Oisin to discuss the whole situation with the gambling like that just seems such a private matter but to thave the courage to talk openly about it to thousands of listeners and it felt like they'd never actually had the conversation themselves
Yeah was a serious listen. Fair play to the two of them. The Frank McGuigan was was super as well a few weeks back.