Dvd player

Started by tyrone girl, February 13, 2011, 10:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Anyone know why the dvd player is constantly saying no disc every time i put one in. It has hardly ever been used. Was up in the living room all year and i have just taken it down to my room last wk, played couple dvds in it during the week but now it will play feck all  >:(
Any solutions

Don Johnson

Laser is gone. Buy a new one.

tyrone girl

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: tyrone girl on February 13, 2011, 10:14:36 PM
Whats the laser

Same as the needle in a record player, or a head on a hard drive. It reads the information.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Olly

Are you definitely sure you are not putting a blank DVD into it?
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

JUst retired

Make sure the discs dont have any marks,like fingerprints etc on them,or buy a disc cleaner kit for a few pounds and try that. I would not think the laser would be gone,as someone suggestd. :)

5 Sams

The in laws DVD player is acting up as well. The screen has a blue tinge throughout when you try to play a DVD. Would it be the Scart Lead??...if it isnt I suppose she can get a new player in Argos for 25 quid.
The Aristocrat Years

pintsofguinness

Quote from: 5 Sams on February 14, 2011, 01:57:37 PM
The in laws DVD player is acting up as well. The screen has a blue tinge throughout when you try to play a DVD. Would it be the Scart Lead??...if it isnt I suppose she can get a new player in Argos for 25 quid.
Yeah, that's the scart lead.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?