2016 Season Ticket

Started by Mayo Club 51, October 08, 2015, 01:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayo.mick

Quote from: Tubberman on September 08, 2016, 09:29:16 PM
Quote from: mayo.mick on September 08, 2016, 09:27:57 PM
Anyone get their tickets yet?

No. Someone said they'll be put early next week. They'd want to be...

Just heard that they're processing the last payments today and tomorrow
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

mayo.mick

Tickets arrived this morning. 302
@mayo_mick

rosnarun

same here  306 UU
disgusted like no way im sitting there
anyone want them?
Shit just got real :) come on mayo
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

T Toatler

303, bit cheesed off. 304/7 every match since season ticket started. Why now into 303 mystifies me!  There are same number of Dublin and likely Mayo ticket holders as there was in 2013.

AZOffaly

Quote from: T Toatler on September 09, 2016, 12:39:50 PM
303, bit cheesed off. 304/7 every match since season ticket started. Why now into 303 mystifies me!  There are same number of Dublin and likely Mayo ticket holders as there was in 2013.

Ye are some grumpy hoors. There's no such thing as a bad seat in Croke Park on All Ireland Final day.

Redhand Santa

Like most other 'supporters' within the gaa season ticket holders have turned into awful moaners. Some of the tickets people are complaining about getting for an all Ireland final between the two best supported teams in the country are crazy.

saffronandblue

302 for us, will be in good ear shot of the hill. Hopefully they will be nice and quiet at the end....

Crete Boom

Quote from: Redhand Santa on September 09, 2016, 03:49:37 PM
Like most other 'supporters' within the gaa season ticket holders have turned into awful moaners. Some of the tickets people are complaining about getting for an all Ireland final between the two best supported teams in the country are crazy.

The only problem I have with my All Ireland final tickets as a Mayoman is the result which was the same even before I got the Gaa season ticket!! ;) So as it stands I have great tickets! ;D

intoDwest

Are the seating groups getting the worst of the seats I wonder? all my seats for Croker up to this point has been between 304 and 307. We joined up a few accounts for the final and now we are out in 311. Still happy to have tickets but would be interested to see how the central areas got divided up.

mayo.mick

Quote from: intoDwest on September 09, 2016, 04:49:33 PM
Are the seating groups getting the worst of the seats I wonder? all my seats for Croker up to this point has been between 304 and 307. We joined up a few accounts for the final and now we are out in 311. Still happy to have tickets but would be interested to see how the central areas got divided up.

Same as us but our group of 10 are in 302 this time. Nearly 11,000 season ticket holders to cater for so that must be the whole of the lower Cusack?
@mayo_mick

From the Bunker

309 and at the back in the late double alphabet - Happy with that!  :)

intoDwest

Mayo.mick I was chatting to a mate from Dublin who has season tickets, they are all in upper Cusack, 702,who are getting middle Cusack? Chairde tickets? Dublin equivalents?

Would be nice to get a breakdown

Boycey

There are several thousand 'term' tickets for both All Ireland's which are in the middle of the Cusack too hence season ticket holders not getting as central tickets as they'd like?

1st world problems  ;)

rosnarun

whats a 'term' ticket
actuly the only one who would have grounds for complaint are those in upper cusack as my inital EMail stated ll season tickets are in Lower cusack.
I can see big changes to the scheme next year ,
are mayo and dublin the only 2 counties to sell out. i know the Tipp hurlers used to as well , and probably will next year
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Tubberman

Quote from: intoDwest on September 09, 2016, 04:49:33 PM

Very same as that. Wasn't in a seating group up to now and was always in a good seat. Joined a seating group (with 1 other person) for the final, and got my ticket in section 311. Still, it's a ticket :)
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."