What Price the Dub's

Started by Bud Wiser, December 01, 2010, 09:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heffo

Good stuff Lads - see you on Saturday evening

Bud Wiser

Aint this board the craic all the same heffo?
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

INDIANA

A great night. Still buzzing. Didnt really give a shite about the football after this. To beat Tipp in Croker was great.

Very sore head this morning. Best day I've had watching Dublin for years.

Milltown Row2

Aye some match alright. Dublin played really well throughout i was worried for them near the end. Tipp could have stole it in the end but Dublin held on.

the Premier suits are the way to go!! Cheers Bud
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

orangeman

Quote from: INDIANA on February 20, 2011, 01:44:27 PM
A great night. Still buzzing. Didnt really give a shite about the football after this. To beat Tipp in Croker was great.

Delighted for the Dubs. Keaney was somethin else - 14 points - amazing.

Ok it was only a league game, but beating the AI champs in Croker had to be very very sweet.

NO wonder there are a lot of sore heads today.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: orangeman on February 20, 2011, 03:15:05 PM

Ok it was only a league game, but beating the AI champs in Croker had to be very very sweet.

Aye Keaney was the standout performer of the night.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

orangeman

another big scalp for the Dubs. Well done.

tayto

We've started the season well, just hope we can keep it up, if we can get a win in offaly then we're safe in division 1 for another year which would be good.

Zulu

Quote from: orangeman on February 20, 2011, 03:15:05 PM

What? Christ they beat an understrength Tipp in the league, will people please take a f**king pill. Dublin are a million miles away from winning an All Ireland.

Milltown Row2

You are right Zulu, but they are better off today than 6/7 years ago. The summer, dry sod, Thurles and the heat of championship is a different animal altogether.

Bord na Mona man

Quote from: tayto on March 04, 2011, 01:13:36 PM
We've started the season well, just hope we can keep it up, if we can get a win in offaly then we're safe in division 1 for another year which would be good.
You can nearly take it that Dublin are safe.
Offaly and Wexford will be fighting the relegation ding-dong.

orangeman

What price the Dubs now ??

Top of the heap in football and hurling !!

Bud Wiser

They were a great bet at 40/1 back in December for the Leinster Hurling Championship.  Doubt if you would get 40/1 now.
Was looking at the game there with Galway v Kilkenny and I often saw more in the Macra Na Feirme Hall in Abbeyleix.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

heffo

Quote from: Bud Wiser on March 13, 2011, 05:48:53 PM

Was looking at the game there with Galway v Kilkenny and I often saw more in the Macra Na Feirme Hall in Abbeyleix.

Whats the missing phrase Bud?? Pulling & dragging??

Bud Wiser

There is a friend of mine in Ballyboden and years ago Dublin hurling was so bad when they were rooting for the ball in a big shamozzle he used to say they were like a few lads trying to kill rats at a thrashing.