Sam Maguire Qualifiers 2022

Started by twohands!!!, April 24, 2022, 08:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Quote from: An Watcher on May 23, 2022, 02:56:08 PM
Most definitely, warm balls/cold balls but I smell a rat
Don't see why tho? Surely they'd have wanted 4 D1 teams v 4 D2 teams to make the next round of Qualifiers potentially more 'glamorous' & exciting. Who is the conspiracy against? 🤔

joemamas

Quote from: Main Street on May 23, 2022, 10:23:16 AM
For good reason Monaghan are the complete outsiders of the bunch to get through. Wierd that the div.1 teams were drawn together, the GAA can't even fix a simple draw.

agreed,

Before the draw I would have liked Tyrone, Armagh, Monaghan and my Mayo to advance to play provincial runner ups, now it will be just two.
now you have the "potential" for some serious mismatches at Q/Final stage. I will leave it there.

Tubberman

Quote from: bennydorano on May 23, 2022, 03:01:05 PM
Quote from: An Watcher on May 23, 2022, 02:56:08 PM
Most definitely, warm balls/cold balls but I smell a rat
Don't see why tho? Surely they'd have wanted 4 D1 teams v 4 D2 teams to make the next round of Qualifiers potentially more 'glamorous' & exciting. Who is the conspiracy against? 🤔

Exactly - why would they want two of the big hitters out this early in favour of keeping 2 div 2 teams in it, none of which have big support?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Cavan19

Blowitupref

Saturday 4 June

All-Ireland SFC round 1
Clare v Meath, Cusack Park, 5pm - GAAGO
Mayo v Monaghan, Castlebar, 4pm - Sky
Cork v Louth, Pairc Ui Chaoimh, 2pm - GAAGO

Sunday 5 June

All-Ireland SFC round 1
Armagh v Tyrone, Athletic Grounds, 1.30pm - RTE
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

thejuice

All the talk in Meath is who the next manager will be not if we're going to win this match. Make of that what you will. We have the talent to win but hard to know what form we'll show up with. We were lucky to get out of Ennis with a win in 2019 when we were on the rise
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

rosnarun

QuoteFor good reason Monaghan are the complete outsiders of the bunch to get through. Wierd that the div.1 teams were drawn together, the GAA can't even fix a simple draw.

Quote from: The Subbie on May 23, 2022, 12:41:51 PM
Quote from: Main Street on May 23, 2022, 10:23:16 AM
For good reason Monaghan are the complete outsiders of the bunch to get through. Wierd that the div.1 teams were drawn together, the GAA can't even fix a simple draw.

Few warm balls in the draw methinks

Fear not as we speak there is a conclave of the finest strategic thinkers gathering in Cloghan marshalled by The finest Strategic thinker of them all - The Banty
We are back baby !!!!!

*me hole we are

Which conspiracy theory should i believe????
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

seafoid

The new system somewhat favours mid ranking D2 teams . No D3/4 predators and a handy draw might even result in a quarter final.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

balladmaker

For anyone with Season Tickets, you can book online now for next week's games.

David McKeown

Quote from: balladmaker on May 24, 2022, 10:38:11 AM

Keeps telling me there are no available events
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

balladmaker

Quote from: David McKeown on May 24, 2022, 12:39:47 PM
Quote from: balladmaker on May 24, 2022, 10:38:11 AM

Keeps telling me there are no available events

Select redeem tickets and choose All Ireland Championship option, should be under there.

David McKeown

Yeah its not, keeps saying no upcoming events
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

naka

Quote from: David McKeown on May 24, 2022, 02:21:27 PM
patrons have til thursday at noon to notify teh county boards if they want tickets so the access for season tickets might not be until after patrons are sorted.
just a thought

BrotherMore6592

For the Tyrone Armagh game why are they only available to buy behind each goal? Are the stand and terrace pitch side going to be released in due course or what's the story?

balladmaker

Quote from: naka on May 24, 2022, 02:57:06 PM
Quote from: David McKeown on May 24, 2022, 02:21:27 PM
patrons have til thursday at noon to notify teh county boards if they want tickets so the access for season tickets might not be until after patrons are sorted.
just a thought

No, season ticket sales went live this morning, anyone with a season ticket would have received an email as well.