Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orangemac

If Utd are within 3 points of City when they go there you would fancy Utd to beat them. Utd have Chelsea and Liverpool in the next few weeks, full points from those games would leave Utd in a good position.

Moortown Spuds

Hope the bin dippers take note of the honourable Arsenal fans applauding the injured Phil Jones off the field. No taunting and no interference with medical staff dealing with the injured player.

BennyCake

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on January 22, 2012, 11:19:15 PM
Hope the bin dippers take note of the honourable Arsenal fans applauding the injured Phil Jones off the field. No taunting and no interference with medical staff dealing with the injured player.

Why who taunted and interfered?

By the way, there were only half a dozen or so that I seen applaud him off.

Clown

first thing to help United getting rid of that over hyped p***k

Gabriel_Hurl

You're a good man who knows a lot about a sport he doesn't watch

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on January 05, 2012, 02:21:22 PM
Excuse my ignorance, I dont tend to watch the sport except for big games as I find it boring but when was the last time Liverpool finished above United in the league?

My Facebook is now polluted with fans of Liverpool and United giving each other grief and it has really took off this year and is sickening to read the petty quarrelling. Why do these two teams dislike each other so much as they have not been proper rivals for any of my lifetime.

Moortown Spuds

Arsenal against Man United is a big game.

Bolton against Liverpool would not be viewed however.

EC Unique

That is a fair point you made on the Liverpool thread Ross. I would gladly give Liverpool their win tomorrow if it meant getting 3 points off them in the League. I want both though ;)

new devil

Don't have a good feeling about this game..Missing more or less our 1st 11 and with Liverpool being the usual game raising c***ts that they are its not looking good

EC Unique

Utd are overdue a result in anfield. Time for the UTD players to raise their game too.

The Worker

united to win 3-2 in a cup classic.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: new devil on January 28, 2012, 08:18:52 AM
Don't have a good feeling about this game..Missing more or less our 1st 11 and with Liverpool being the usual game raising c***ts that they are its not looking good

Who's out for Utd? what will the team be? Was fancying a punt on Chelsea and Man U, Early double to get me started!! But the Pool are 8/5. Not a bad price if they are full fit and just after beating City too.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: The Worker on January 28, 2012, 10:17:12 AM
united to win 3-2 in a cup classic.

Liverpool to dominate, be toothless up front.  Utd to have three chances and Scholes to score in 78th minute! United to win 0-1.

Lecale2

Rooney's out apparently. I expect Liverpool to edge it 2-1.

Carmen Stateside

No Rooney again, he must really hate playing at Anfield.

BennyCake

What the feck is Fergie at with that team?? The stupid bollix. Liverpool to win, and win well.