Previous topic - Next topic

tippmaninlaois

Quote from: Zooming around on December 29, 2021, 12:17:46 PM
Quote from: tippmaninlaois on December 29, 2021, 12:06:52 PM
Quote from: Zooming around on December 29, 2021, 09:22:13 AM
Quote from: tippmaninlaois on December 23, 2021, 07:01:51 PM
Quote from: Zooming around on December 23, 2021, 01:59:16 PM
You're all over the place.

You started off by belittling our two best teams. I dismantled that argument so you're now gone back to trawling through 20 years + of records. Make up your mind. which is it?

Your a delusional fool

Get back to me when a laois club beats a Kilkenny club at senior intermediate or junior club level in Leinster.

You seem to labour under the impression that the Laois championship is anyway comparable to the Kilkenny one

Leinster club wins speak otherwise

I seem???? Don't make assumptions. They make an ass out of you and me. Although, you have managed the first half of that all on your own.

You're now gone on to make yet another separate claim. I suppose we should be thankful that you've accepted that your original claims where you belittled CB and BIOK are bullshit.

Deflect Deflect Deflect

How many times have laois clubs beaten kilkenny clubs in senior intermediate or junior Leinster club championships?

How many times have kilkenny clubs beaten laois clubs in this 3 competitions

Since the junior and intermediate Leinster club championships were brought in,how many times have laois clubs won it?

We all know what Laois clubs have done in the senior club championships,one Leinster final appearance in 20 years.

Maybe look at the actual facts Son and stop deluding yourself

So after endless pontifications which have been dismantled you finally come up with numbers and somehow this makes your original argument where you belittled our two best clubs valid??? I don't think so. How do these numbers mean that CB and BIK would be dragged into relegation in KK. They don't. You are of course correct in that Laois clubs haven't won these competitions or beaten KK clubs along the way but that was not your original point which was way off the mark. Tipp haven't won a club all ireland in God knows how long. Are they deluded too?

Deflection is right!

Drag Tipperary into it and then accuse me of deflection in the next breath

Irony is lost on you,Son

and FYI a Tipp Club won a Provincial Senior Title 2 years ago

If you want to go down the road of comparing Tipp and Laois, fire ahead

You've already made an ass out of yourself comparing laois to kilkenny

Lets deal in the Facts

Leinster Senior Club Championship Winners since 2000

Kilkenny Clubs 12 titles
Offaly 5
Dublin 2
Wexford 1
Carlow 1

No sign of Laois there

Leinster Intermediate Club Championship Winners since its inception in 2006

Kilkenny 12
Carlow 1
Meath 1
Kildare 1
Westmeath 1

again where's Laois!!!!!

Leinster Junior Club Championship Winners since 2000

Kilkenny 15
Wexford 2
Carlow 1
Offaly 1
Westmeath 1

Total Club Titles won

Kilkenny 39
Offaly 6
Wexford 3
Carlow 3
Dublin 2
Westmeath 2
Kildare 2

And Lads think Laois with a Big Fat 0 number of clubs titles at any grade are in any way comparable to Kilkenny Club teams ?

Laughable

Robbo

Such a strange argument.

Nobody in there right mind thinks a laois team would either win lienster or Kilkenny. Sure we all saw the ballacolla game.
I doubt we'll see it in the next 25 years. 2 generations of hurlers.

But thats not what the initial point was. The best in Kilkenny beats the best in laois. Duh.

The next best in Kilkenny too. And probably 3rd. And 4th. 5th 6th 7th.....

But there comes a place when a team gets competitive. I remember rathdowney giving the kk champs (I think o loighlins) a great game a few years ago. They were competitive.

And I think ballacolla  rathdowney, Borris and maybe camross would win a couple of games each in Kilkenny.

The amount of leinster titles they would win is irrelevant.

And I think using that argument is lousy. If that's the line you draw in the sand then you'll win every argument.
Of course the kk champs will always be favourites against other leibster teams.

Hopefully a laois team can produce a shock in years to come like mount leinster or kilcormac.

Zooming around

Quote from: Robbo on December 29, 2021, 09:01:08 PM
Such a strange argument.

Nobody in there right mind thinks a laois team would either win lienster or Kilkenny. Sure we all saw the ballacolla game.
I doubt we'll see it in the next 25 years. 2 generations of hurlers.

But thats not what the initial point was. The best in Kilkenny beats the best in laois. Duh.

The next best in Kilkenny too. And probably 3rd. And 4th. 5th 6th 7th.....

But there comes a place when a team gets competitive. I remember rathdowney giving the kk champs (I think o loighlins) a great game a few years ago. They were competitive.

And I think ballacolla  rathdowney, Borris and maybe camross would win a couple of games each in Kilkenny.

The amount of leinster titles they would win is irrelevant.

And I think using that argument is lousy. If that's the line you draw in the sand then you'll win every argument.
Of course the kk champs will always be favourites against other leibster teams.

Hopefully a laois team can produce a shock in years to come like mount leinster or kilcormac.

Don't worry, now that you've (among others) exposed his ramblings for what they are he'll be back with another one.

Laois man

Any news on club hurling managers for 2022?