St Joseph's v Clonaslee

Rosenallis v Ballylinan

Courtwood v Portlaoise

Stradbally v Arles-Killeen

Emo v O'Dempsey's

Ballyfin v Portarlington

Ballyroan Abbey v Killeshin

BallyroanAbu

What's wrong with Laois Football/ Hurling well we all know what's wrong.  However we all seem to think this is as bad as it can get where I think far worse could happen.  My biggest issue for the last couple of years is the absense of a coherent plan,  Mike Hency has been brought in and given carte blance,  his doing a job but who in god's name makes him answerable to no one.  It's really the same as Mike Quirke if he doesnt answer to anyone who is in charge.  Managers of the Senior County Squad have absolutely nothing to do with Laois Football.. There is a football committee made up of one person that is madness.  Laois Football should have a plan and set targets that are ambitious but realistic.  I love Laois Football but currently sick of it as I pointed out years ago what was coming and I was ridculed,  I take no pleasure in what has come to pass.

Zooming around

Quote from: BallyroanAbu on July 09, 2021, 02:19:19 AM
What's wrong with Laois Football/ Hurling well we all know what's wrong.  However we all seem to think this is as bad as it can get where I think far worse could happen.  My biggest issue for the last couple of years is the absense of a coherent plan,  Mike Hency has been brought in and given carte blance,  his doing a job but who in god's name makes him answerable to no one.  It's really the same as Mike Quirke if he doesnt answer to anyone who is in charge.  Managers of the Senior County Squad have absolutely nothing to do with Laois Football.. There is a football committee made up of one person that is madness.  Laois Football should have a plan and set targets that are ambitious but realistic.  I love Laois Football but currently sick of it as I pointed out years ago what was coming and I was ridculed,  I take no pleasure in what has come to pass.

As a full time employee he must be answerable to our full time secretary and our Coaching Officer, surely? Also, Leinster Council pay half his wages, don't they, so he must be answerable to them too.