Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikhailov

Quote from: NotedObserver on December 29, 2021, 09:52:59 PM
McNulty with the current two is a good mix. It will be interesting to see how kilpatrick and Kennedy fair next year

Did Brian Kennedy not break his ankle in one of the last club games. He will find it tight to get back fully fit for Ulster preliminary game in mid April with all the competition in the squad - he will be missed in the NFL. He has improved immensely

Scoring Zone

Quote from: Jim Bob on December 29, 2021, 08:26:40 PM
Tyrone squad flying  out tomorrow. Being tested today. Hopefully all negative !

I'm sure its been mentioned within the squad, but Florida is one of the highest cases on the states, so if there is an outbreak when they get home that delays games there will be a hanlin

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Scoring Zone on January 01, 2022, 07:13:40 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on December 29, 2021, 08:26:40 PM
Tyrone squad flying  out tomorrow. Being tested today. Hopefully all negative !

I'm sure its been mentioned within the squad, but Florida is one of the highest cases on the states, so if there is an outbreak when they get home that delays games there will be a hanlin
We have history. 

God14

Who cares? The boys won Sam, they've earned the blow out

Tyrone will fulfill their mckenna Cup fixtures, no matter how many Covid cases there are on the trip. By the time the league commences we will have as many Covid cases as the rest of the country

Ghost

Quote from: God14 on January 01, 2022, 09:23:13 PM
Who cares? The boys won Sam, they've earned the blow out

Tyrone will fulfill their mckenna Cup fixtures, no matter how many Covid cases there are on the trip. By the time the league commences we will have as many Covid cases as the rest of the country

Just happened to  be having a nosey but aye the league is going to be an absolute sh*t show for everyone with the way these covid cases are.

Tyrone2021

Sean Loughran from my own club Carrickmore received a call up. Deservedly so, stand out performed all year for us. Has played Tyrone underage, lined out at 6 Tyrone U21s few years back. Received an all star at full back this year. Done a fine job on Petey Harte in the final league game

RedHand88

I'm not on Instagram or social media, but i still get a Florida update everyday at work from people with no connection to GAA or Tyrone. GAA men nowadays are not like the old days. Wouldn't have caught Fay Devlin or Stephen Lawn going on like that.

GKunion

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 07, 2022, 02:58:24 PM
I'm not on Instagram or social media, but i still get a Florida update everyday at work from people with no connection to GAA or Tyrone. GAA men nowadays are not like the old days. Wouldn't have caught Fay Devlin or Stephen Lawn going on like that.
Hope the same people provide you with the updates of them putting in a decent shift in gyms over there. Work hard party harder :-X

RedHand88

Quote from: GKunion on January 07, 2022, 03:26:06 PM
Hope the same people provide you with the updates of them putting in a decent shift in gyms over there. Work hard party harder :-X

Yes they did indeed. Some dodgy shirts on display.

clubman21

Thats the problem in the GAA, the shift boys put in 12 months of the year and still get a bit of backlash and comments like that. More than earned it.

RedHand88

Quote from: clubman21 on January 07, 2022, 04:25:53 PM
Thats the problem in the GAA, the shift boys put in 12 months of the year and still get a bit of backlash and comments like that. More than earned it.

It was a joke...

ONeill

You'd imagine a very second string will play this first game?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

God14

Quote from: ONeill on January 09, 2022, 07:31:10 PM
You'd imagine a very second string will play this first game?

Has to be. A few senior players didn't attend the trip, McCurry, Pete Harte, Paul Donaghy jump to mind
You'd imagine they will start along with the newcomers who played the charity game v Armagh.
Paudie McNulty could be available too.

Up to 11 subs allowed so I'd guess some more familiar faces will be introduced to the game as it goes on.

RoundBall

Along with the three mentioned I don't think Lorcan Quinn, Johnny Munroe, Lee Brennan, Mark Bradley went on the trip, so possibly may feature too.
An Ríocht Uí Néill

RoundBall

An Ríocht Uí Néill