Ulster Colleges

Started by Line Ball, October 13, 2012, 06:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: cockahoop on April 13, 2014, 07:10:23 PM
Very disappointed with maghera  today,a lot of players seemed very heavy legged and dare I say a stone over weight!!

They must have the weight on at half time cos they looked brilliant in the first half but didn't show up in the second half.

cockahoop

I'm not going to single out players but it's very obvious they were way over weight and would struggle in the second half and apart from a 5 min spell they were far from good in the first half

Wildweasel74

i actually though they were poor in the 1st with Glass 1.1 making the scoring look lopsided at 1.4 to 0.2 at halftime, i thought the Kerry team were the better team in the 1st half but couldn't put it on the board.

quiganmaster

Funny how you's old men can sit here and say 16/17/18 year olds look overweight when half you's couldn't run the length of yourself! These young boys are brilliant players as we have seen and very rarely lose a game. They have some great ball players but it just wasn't their day, they never got going and PCD deserved the win on the day! Unlucky SPC , did your families, friends, clubs, school, county and province proud!

theticklemister

It looked like Maghera were not allowed to 'play' football by their tactics. Constant soloing and ponderous coming out of defence cost them.

Shit game of football.

Any craic

Omagh CBS won the 'A' standard Dalton Cup today, beating St Colman's, with some excellent players on show from both sides. See the last two goals here - http://www.ulstercollegesgaa.org

nrico2006

Did Glass and Tallon both not get all Stars?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

theticklemister

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 18, 2014, 08:47:21 PM

what was the team?

That Tallon man still in school?????????

Walter Cronc

Quote from: theticklemister on December 18, 2014, 09:18:17 PM

what was the team?

Tallon is first year at Uni and no Glass didn't get an All Star. Callum Mullan-Young was the Glen lad who got one this year.

theticklemister

Quote from: Walter Cronc on December 18, 2014, 09:20:43 PM

what was the team?

Tallon is first year at Uni and no Glass didn't get an All Star. Callum Mullan-Young was the Glen lad who got one this year.

Aye Tallon must be in his mid-20s

oakleaflad

Quote from: theticklemister on December 18, 2014, 09:36:13 PM

what was the team?

Aye Tallon must be in his mid-20s
That wasn't funny the first time ;)

nrico2006

Thought they were both still at school.  Is it not a big shock that Glass didn't get one?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Orior

what was the team?

Congrats to young Mullan
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Any craic

Video: see a brilliant goal tonight for St Patrick's Academy in their Danske Bank MacRory Cup win over Magherafelt, 3-9 to 0-4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPzczFapQ0Y&list=UUV9FRrEJ8GGtVudz5pb5AeQ

Any craic

Video: See two first-half goals for St Colman's in today's Danske Bank MacRory Cup win over St Michael's at Emyvale.. No 5 Nickty Murray made the first and scored the second.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHnujtXinEE&feature=youtu.be