Ulster Colleges

Started by Line Ball, October 13, 2012, 06:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

everymanaman

Two Tyrone schools meeting at a Monaghan venue. Sad reflection of clubs in Tyrone that a venue within the county isn't available.

orangeman

Quote from: everymanaman on February 25, 2014, 04:07:25 PM
Two Tyrone schools meeting at a Monaghan venue. Sad reflection of clubs in Tyrone that a venue within the county isn't available.

Eh ?

omagh_gael

Quote from: everymanaman on February 25, 2014, 04:07:25 PM

You'd think Dunmoyle,  Pomeroy or Carrickmore would have been perfect for this tie.

everymanaman

Agree but it seems clubs don't want to give their pitches.

roney

wtf? why is it not in Garvaghey? that's what those pitches were supposed to be for. the likes of this

naka

Quote from: God14 on February 25, 2014, 03:50:18 PM
Hard to tell from the camera angle, but keeper looks well off his line?
I would be unhappy with the management
take the point
get the replay

omagh_gael

Anymore highlights anycraic?

NP 76

Don't get what you mean Naka chance of a goal to win the game with the last kick I thought he made the right choice. I myself wouldn't if been keen on him hitting it I would of went for O Hagan who was outstanding and was full of confidence

naka

Quote from: NP 76 on February 25, 2014, 09:18:19 PM
Don't get what you mean Naka chance of a goal to win the game with the last kick I thought he made the right choice. I myself wouldn't if been keen on him hitting it I would of went for O Hagan who was outstanding and was full of confidence
I play percentages as a manager
My view last minute  in a knock out game take certainty
Get another game
It was a heavy pitch and the guys had played 2 halves of extra time
Sometimes you have to take sensible option

NP 76

Suppose it could of been tired minds of the young lads that contributed to the decision but at that stage I think he took the right option and had a go. There was talk in the stand that it had to be played out today as the winners are out Saturday again in the next round

naka

Np
Cathal Murray or mussein should have made the call as both are experienced.
Would have seen the replay on Thursday.
Am not a college man but genuinely disappointed for the kid who missed.

Any craic

Here you go Omagh Gael, all the best bits in a 2-minute report. Some brilliant blocks, dramatic misses, saves and scores. Sure it's not bad for a Tuesday lunchtime in Emyvale.. http://www.ulstercollegesgaa.org

omagh_gael

Cheers for that J. Should be a great match on Saturday.

elk

Quote from: naka on February 25, 2014, 10:40:19 PM
Np
Cathal Murray or mussein should have made the call as both are experienced.
Would have seen the replay on Thursday.
Am not a college man but genuinely disappointed for the kid who missed.
I agree, tough on the young lad but fairplay at least he wasn't afraid to take on the responsiblity, would have been a hero if he had score though. Thought Haugey would have been their go to man in a situation like that.

Any craic

Video: See extended highlights from last night's MacLarnon Semi-final as St Eunan's Letterkeny beat St Malachy's Belfast at a very wet and windy Garvaghey..
http://www.ulstercollegesgaa.org/general/video-st-eunans-rain-supreme-danske-bank-maclarnon-cup-extended-highlights/