Ulster Colleges

Started by Line Ball, October 13, 2012, 06:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All of a Sludden

Half time: St Paul's 0-3  2-1 St Pats
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Wildweasel74

Thats a fairly big St pats Full forward, wasnt much of  a push for the disallowed goal

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: All of a Sludden on March 18, 2013, 01:34:05 PM
Flukey goal. St Paul's 0-3  1-1 St Pats

nothing flukey about the 2nd. great fetch and low finish to the corner by O'Hara. Too powerful for the full back.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

All of a Sludden

@JoeBrolly1993
Jackie Fullerton's love child's response on BBC to Maghera's 2nd goal
" Big score from the bear in the square, he roars, they roar"

Any craic

Video - see St Patrick's Maghera's killer second goal in today's Danske Bank MacRory Cup Final: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Cf2J3o5Gg&feature=youtu.be

DownFanatic

Quote from: Orior on March 18, 2013, 12:50:35 PM
Quote from: All of a Sludden on March 18, 2013, 12:42:58 PM
Lurgan 1-06  1-04 Kilkeel

The Lurgan team must be about 70% from Clann Eireann. They must have a good set up in that club.

Clann Eireann have been dominating U8 and U10 tournaments across the Province for the past 7/8 years so it is all probably a follow on from this.

ranch

Well done St. Pat's.

Great effort from St. Paul's in the 2nd half there, O'Hanlon and Eoghan Burns were everywhere.

ONeill

That was an exciting finish in crap conditions. Hard luck to Bessbrook - a bit like Kilkeel all those years ago.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

AFS

Very hard on St. Paul's there, thought they deserved at least a draw. Maghera really hanging on in the end. Flukey first goal for Maghera and a lot of bad wides from St. Paul's the difference in the end.

Walter Cronc

Get in there!! Delighted.

Hard luck Bessbrook but I have no doubt you'll be back.

All of a Sludden

Quote from: AFS on March 18, 2013, 02:45:06 PM
Very hard on St. Paul's there, thought they deserved at least a draw. Maghera really hanging on in the end. Flukey first goal for Maghera and a lot of bad wides from St. Paul's the difference in the end.

St Paul's played the better football in the second half, but their shooting let them down at times. Couple of excellent saves from the St Pats keeper.

Walter Cronc

Ref favourable to St Pauls in the 2nd half.

Goals win matches at underage!!

ranch

I wouldn't say he was favourable, he gave frees that deserved to be given.

Walter Cronc

O'Hanlons at the end when he clearly charged??

ranch

Quote from: Walter Cronc on March 18, 2013, 02:58:39 PM
O'Hanlons at the end when he clearly charged??

50/50. I've seen them given either way on many occasions, as I'm sure all of us have.

You think that one incident justifies your statement that he favoured St. Paul's for the entire 2nd half?