Ulster Colleges

Started by Line Ball, October 13, 2012, 06:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Cronc

With the final being switch to accomodate Armagh/Newry schools and Higgins in charge, Maghera will be up against it on Monday!!

ranch

Quote from: Walter Cronc on March 15, 2013, 12:32:11 PM
With the final being switch to accomodate Armagh/Newry schools and Higgins in charge, Maghera will be up against it on Monday!!

How has it been made to accommodate Armagh/Newry schools?

Rawhide

Quote from: ranch on March 15, 2013, 01:00:20 PM

well wasn't the venue changed from Celtic Park, and Higgins has a history as long as your arm of shafting Derry teams
cccc is a true supporter lol

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Rawhide on March 15, 2013, 01:13:14 PM

well wasn't the venue changed from Celtic Park, and Higgins has a history as long as your arm of shafting Derry teams

The venue was changed straight after the Bessbrook/Monaghan game, not even waiting for the Colmans/Maghera replay to be played!! It should be played in a neutral venue regardless of proximity!!

Throw ball

I remember watching an under 21 match between Armagh and Derry about 6 years ago in Cross when he truly shafted Armagh. Nippy Swift nearly got decapitated a couple of times without even getting a free then in injury time he game Derry the softest of frees from which they got the winning score. Maybe he dislikes both equally then!

Throw ball

Surely unless the match is played in Bessbrook or Maghera it is a neutral venue?

theticklemister

Ah to be fair a load of them Maghera boys are glad the game is not in celtic park lol!

Walter Cronc

Quote from: theticklemister on March 15, 2013, 01:31:20 PM

Ah to be fair a load of them Maghera boys are glad the game is not in celtic park lol!

Haha you behave Tickle!!

The South Armagh men have kept quiet on the verbal abuse by Rafferty towards a St Pats player following the Mc Cormick Cup final...

ranch

Quote from: Walter Cronc on March 15, 2013, 02:05:42 PM

Quote from: Walter Cronc on March 15, 2013, 02:05:42 PM

The South Armagh men have kept quiet on the verbal abuse by Rafferty towards a St Pats player following the Mc Cormick Cup final...

Can't help but think Walter Cronc is on the wind up here..  :)

Walter Cronc

Quote from: ranch on March 15, 2013, 02:27:32 PM

Not when it involves a player from my club!

ranch

Quote from: Walter Cronc on March 15, 2013, 02:34:11 PM
Quote from: ranch on March 15, 2013, 02:27:32 PM

Not when it involves a player from my club!

Well it must be totally true then and if it's a player from your club it's even worse! The fact it's not got out is due to a conspiracy by all of us in south Armagh.

If you just came out and said you don't like St. Paul's Bessbrook for some reason it would all be a lot more understandable  :D

Walter Cronc

I have nothing against the school, what I dont accept is the way he behaved to a minor!

ranch

Quote from: Walter Cronc on March 15, 2013, 02:41:39 PM
I have nothing against the school, what I dont accept is the way he behaved to a minor!

We'll have to take your word for it then. I'm sure Rafferty would have a different version of events than you however.

By the way, I still don't get how Maghera are at a disadvantage with the final being in the Athletic Grounds.

Walter Cronc

Ah it's Armaghs county ground!! I'm sure these players have had numerous games/training sessions there over the years. Anyway Maghera have won it there before and can do so again!

Dougal Maguire

So what's your problem then
Careful now