Looks like Chelsea prefer Enzo Fernandez but you never know with them

Haven't heard any more on partey about the supposed rib injury from Friday

Everton will be very tricky with Dyche, he loved playing arsenal

Jim Bob

Partly will be ok for Everton game they say. Injury not as bad as first feared

BrotherMore6592

Good stuff

Don't think they should go any further with Caicedo

If they're hellbent on getting him maybe that's different.

mrdeeds

I can't believe we're buying a Chelsea reject. Has never worked out before.

BrotherMore6592

I thought it was just a smokescreen to force through caicedo but it looks to be the real deal.

Not convinced at all he passes backwards and slows things down. Doesn't suit our fast play. Unless Mikel sees something else

There would be better young midfielders for half the price of caicedo  (tielemans)

Look-Up!

Edu getting a lot of grief but interesting to see how Arteta integrates his new signings. I rate him as a manager and they've landed a very experienced player on sensible wages. If it's bad business, at this stage, I'd say it's by Chelsea.

Obviously they're in a great position and the temptation is to go for it, but you still have to admire them sticking to their guns, especially after this time last year and how they subsequently fell short.

ONeill

That was a bit flat today from the off. You have to give Everton credit too. Neutralised Martinelli, Saka and especially Odegaard. They gave Odegaard a 5-man shadow throughout.

Partey looked a bit off too. And every corner was a danger.

Brentford will try the same so they'll need 2 of those three back on form. I was surprised at the Martinelli substitution as he was finally getting into the same at that stage.

Goodison not a happy hunting ground for a long time now.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BrotherMore6592

Yeah wouldn't hit the panic stations, a flat game like that was always gonna come. In truth we had no real chances, Everton fully deserved it.

If City don't win tomorrow we're off the hook but if not a win is needed next week.

Brentford are unbeaten in 9 so a draw wouldn't be a bad result against them but prob need the win unless spurs hold city.

Puckoon

We never did like a cold night in Burnley- that was coming from the moment Dyche was appointed. Pleasantly surprised at Spurs doing us a favor, although I can still taste the bile at having to quietly cheer for them.

2-4 points a must from the City Games, and Brentford a potential banana skin for us as well.

ONeill

A big strapping centre forward would have been handy today, even to give the opposition something different to think about.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BrotherMore6592

Or even just Jesus .

I know this won't go down well but even though Nketiah has played a blinder for the most part he's not good enough for a top side. I can't see him starting at most of the top 6 clubs in prem

trailer

Squeaky bum time... Arsenal implosion incoming...

trailer

Captain Obvious

Key game in the title race and Arsenal have done an Arsenal on it.

Mourne Red

We never do well February/March.. Pep set up well, knows Gabriel isn't good on the ball and let him have it, was responsible for the 2nd/3rd goal. City probably run away with it now