johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 13, 2023, 11:45:55 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on January 13, 2023, 11:38:23 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 13, 2023, 11:35:09 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on January 13, 2023, 11:23:57 AM
Quote from: Saffrongael on January 12, 2023, 09:05:55 PM
Channel crossings: Albanian migrants recruited to the UK by gangs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63488070

Albanian drug gangs are using the migrant camps of northern France as a recruitment ground, offering to pay the passage of those prepared to work in the UK drugs industry on arrival, the BBC has been told.
Albanians account for around a third of the almost 40,000 people who have arrived in small boats.................

Just as well there's no Irish drug gangs, we're so much better than that!

Oh, and as for people smuggling, we Irish don't get involved in that either.

The island of Saints and Scholars indeed.

Was thon lad from Armagh who had a truck load of people he was smuggling that died?
Driver was from the other side of Armagh who are a different kind of orangemen than us Armagh gaels lol. Owner was Armagh/Monaghan border.

Ah well if he was from the other side then that's alright!!

So we aren't involved with people smuggling/slavery/murder..  Phew!!

The other lad was from Hilltown so it's hardly an ussuns are good people smugglers and themmuns are bad people smugglers..

Sweet Jebus, Farage wouldn't be in it with some of you lads.

Saffrongael

So just to confirm JC you think it's a positive for Ireland that Albanian drug gangs are arriving here ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

johnnycool

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 13, 2023, 11:52:18 AM
So just to confirm JC you think it's a positive for Ireland that Albanian drug gangs are arriving here ?

There must be a demand for them or they wouldn't bother.  ;)

Where does it say they're arriving in Ireland, did I miss that?

tyrone08

Quote from: armaghniac on January 13, 2023, 11:09:39 AM
Quote from: burdizzo on January 13, 2023, 11:01:57 AM
Quote from: Eire90 on January 13, 2023, 02:33:15 AM
if ireland was to leave eu the likes ff and fg are to blame because lots of voters will just blame the eu for all immigration.

What are you on about? No party supports leaving the EU. However, there is no doubt that the EU encourages and promotes immigration.

The EU facilitates movement, which can be in either direction. EU immigrants are not a problem.

The issue with the EU is that if there are only a handful of what are seen as successful countries in the EU then immigrants flock to those few countries. Eu immigration is based towards UK, Ireland, France and Germany. Its not as if its spread evenly across all members.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

tyrone08

J70

"Irish Lives Matter"

What's that about?

Have the Gardai gone berserk on the natives?

whitey

Seeing as we have criminals in Ireland, we should open our borders to criminals from other countries

Makes perfect sense

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on January 13, 2023, 12:38:44 PM
Seeing as we have criminals in Ireland, we should open our borders to criminals from other countries

Makes perfect sense

What's this we business?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 13, 2023, 01:00:37 PM

Makes perfect sense

What's this we business?

I'm an Irish citizen so I'm entitled to what goes on over there.

When I retire I intend spending at least 3 months out of the year there

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on January 13, 2023, 01:04:44 PM

Makes perfect sense

What's this we business?

I'm an Irish citizen so I'm entitled to what goes on over there.

When I retire I intend spending at least 3 months out of the year there

Wouldn't bother, be full of Albanian's selling their kids to prostitution on the high street and drug dealers!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gmac

Makes perfect sense

What's this we business?
a so called gaa man from the north who I'm guessing has been subjected to some taunts down south about his citizenship using the same taunts on a fellow citizen he disagrees with politically  ?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gmac on January 13, 2023, 01:31:58 PM

Makes perfect sense

What's this we business?
a so called gaa man from the north who I'm guessing has been subjected to some taunts down south about his citizenship using the same taunts on a fellow citizen he disagrees with politically  ?

Politically? Bit early to be on the beer over there?

He's waffling on about something that he's not living in, Wasn't that long ago you and him were giving off about people coming on to that thread of vile and saying you ain't from the USA you know nothing about what's going on over here blah blah

Rudi

Quote from: Rossfan on January 13, 2023, 11:09:18 AM
Quote from: Cavan19 on January 13, 2023, 10:23:48 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on January 13, 2023, 10:15:41 AM
These louts are now protesting outside schools and people are not sending their kids to school as a consequence, this is like Holy Cross except there is feck all policing.

How do they get time of work for all this protesting ?
Don't be threatening them scumbags with a 4 letter word like WORK.

Says one of the most prolific posters on here, spending the most time on Gaaboard.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM