Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Don't doubt that players take confidence from good club form into the international arena,and vice Versa,if they are not playing with confidence at club level this also manifests itself at international level

tonto1888

Sweet Jesus. Is the gobshite really trying to say
A Celtic players have no confidence at the minute
B it's Rodgers fault Scotland are shite

bennydorano

Everyone knows TF really dislikes BR because of his shiney teeth, marital status and rumoured love of UFC. Probably a lapsed Catholic too.

lolafrola

Quote from: bennydorano on November 13, 2016, 11:19:34 PM
Everyone knows TF really dislikes BR because of his shiney teeth, marital status and rumoured love of UFC. Probably a lapsed Catholic too.

At least he's leaving Jamie Clarke alone. Give him time and he will move onto someone else
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

Main Street

Quote from: tonto1888 on November 13, 2016, 09:26:58 PM
What about   "Last time I'm gonna reply to you."? :)

Is Tony the troll a similar addiction as nicotine?
In that case there's no weaning off, you just have to go cold turkey.

tonto1888

Quote from: Main Street on November 14, 2016, 11:33:27 AM

I didnt reply to him, I asked the people on this thread a question

Main Street

Quote from: tonto1888 on November 14, 2016, 11:47:50 AM

It's acknowledging what the troll wrote and acknowledging that there is a question to answer, as if there is some thread of rationality in what the troll wrote.

tonto1888

Quote from: Main Street on November 14, 2016, 12:07:15 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on November 14, 2016, 11:47:50 AM

It's acknowledging what the troll wrote and acknowledging that there is a question to answer, as if there is some thread of rationality in what the troll wrote.

fair point

T Fearon

I see the Scottish FA are making soundings in the direction of Michael O'Neill to replace Strachan.Thats what happens in the real football world when you're in the middle of a stinking succession of defeats in qualifiers.Your job's on the line,except of course your name is Brendan Rodgers and you're backed by delusional fans,who incredibly think you're doing a magnificent job🙄

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on November 14, 2016, 06:03:15 PM
I see the Scottish FA are making soundings in the direction of Michael O'Neill to replace Strachan.Thats what happens in the real football world when you're in the middle of a stinking succession of defeats in qualifiers.Your job's on the line,except of course your name is Brendan Rodgers and you're backed by delusional fans,who incredibly think you're doing a magnificent job🙄

Still taking about Sean Brady?

MWWSI 2017

stew

They only think that because well............ He is!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on November 13, 2016, 09:03:12 PM
Don't doubt that players take confidence from good club form into the international arena,and vice Versa,if they are not playing with confidence at club level this also manifests itself at international level

full of shite, David Healy could hold down a club nevermind regular starts, 36 goals
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hectic

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 15, 2016, 11:23:52 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on November 13, 2016, 09:03:12 PM

full of shite, David Healy could hold down a club nevermind regular starts, 36 goals

Kyle Lafferty!!!!

yellowcard

If Michael O'Neill was that highly thought of then he wouldn't be managing a third rate footballing nation in what should be his prime years in management. He would be sought after by premier league or at the very least championship level clubs. The fact that he isn't tells you all you need to know about his standing within the game. Yes, he has done a good job with the black north but it's a million miles removed from managing at elite club level. The skillset is a very different one. Just ask Lawrie Sanchez and see how long he lasted at club level.   

Franko

Quote from: yellowcard on November 15, 2016, 03:06:48 PM

If Michael O'Neill was that highly thought of then he wouldn't be managing a third rate footballing nation in what should be his prime years in management. He would be sought after by premier league or at the very least championship level clubs. The fact that he isn't tells you all you need to know about his standing within the game. Yes, he has done a good job with the black north but it's a million miles removed from managing at elite club level. The skillset is a very different one. Just ask Lawrie Sanchez and see how long he lasted at club level.

Agreed.  The best footballing brain in the world doesn't necessarily make a good club manager.  Club football is primarily a business... the game is secondary.

Plus you've got to cope with the egos.