?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on November 08, 2016, 06:12:14 PM
You need a miminum quota of sixty (I think,though it could be many more) shareholders signed support to get a motion on the agenda.It is not the right time.In any event the last two champions league games will largely determine Rodgers Celtic future,two huge defeats will surely lead to a forensic examination of the entire campaign which will not produce too many plus points.

No. No it won't.

T Fearon

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on November 09, 2016, 10:54:00 PM
It will so😡

explain why it will then. And try not to let your dislike of Rodgers get in the way

T Fearon

Are all managers not subject to a customary performance review?

thebar

Quote from: T Fearon on November 10, 2016, 09:40:13 AM

Lets hope so... be good to get Brendan signed him up for as long as we can....10 points clear at the top of the league after 11 matches...qualified for the 1st time in years for champions league proper...attempting to play football again after the dire crap of the Delia reign...and he's Irish too, always good to support one of our own especially when the man is doing a decent job. RD was somehow allowed to stay for 2 seasons and produced nothing - I think Brendan will be ok for a while ;)

tonto1888

that is not what you said

this is
In any event the last two champions league games will largely determine Rodgers Celtic future,two huge defeats will surely lead to a forensic examination of the entire campaign which will not produce too many plus points.

T Fearon

I can see a scenario where a capacity crowd awaits Barcelona,half expecting a repeat of 2012,but ending up witnessing a heavy defeat,largely of Celtic's own making,conceding silly goals due to schoolboy errors.That will raise questions

thebar

Quote from: T Fearon on November 10, 2016, 05:14:27 PM
I can see a scenario where a capacity crowd awaits Barcelona,half expecting a repeat of 2012,but ending up witnessing a heavy defeat,largely of Celtic's own making,conceding silly goals due to schoolboy errors.That will raise questions

Always look on the bright side great attitude to life :)

T Fearon

I hope I'm wrong, but sadly I don't see it with our bomb scare of a manager

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on November 10, 2016, 05:30:23 PM

Tony ffs give up the ghost, the treble is on and they are playing great football, no manager on Celtics budget can turn a 16 million pound squad into a 300 million pound squad.

Celtic are supposed to dominate in Scotland and you cannot do much better than an 11 point lead after ten games, one last thing, Delia is nowhere the manager Rodgers is.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on November 10, 2016, 05:30:23 PM

And there we go again. Insults the manager and doesn't actually respond to any points made

T Fearon

The point I'm making is this European campaign has been shockingly poor.Now if Dundalk can run Zenit St Petersburg to two one goal defeats,then a properly managed Celtic should at least be a match for anyone

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on November 10, 2016, 11:48:37 PM
The point I'm making is this European campaign has been shockingly poor.Now if Dundalk can run Zenit St Petersburg to two one goal defeats,then a properly managed Celtic should at least be a match for anyone

How did ronny do in Europe tony? I mean in comparison like?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: T Fearon on November 10, 2016, 11:48:37 PM
This trolling under your own name, it's a bit like ram raiding a shop in your own car
Careful now

T Fearon

Ronny is irrelevant in this debate which is about Celtic's current European failure.