Bust up on Kerry team trip to NY?

Started by gammysolo, January 02, 2017, 07:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gammysolo

Any truth in the rumours/anyone know anything about/can confirm that two Kerry players allegedly had a big bust up in New York on the team trip recently? Ayone hear anything?One of the players was POTY a couple years ago supposed to be involved.

Il Bomber Destro

Heard the rumour alright with regards to JOD.

Know nothing other than that, I'm sure it will all be put to bed without much drama.

illdecide

Whats the big deal...it happens all the time but mostly u don't hear about it...I've been involved with teams where many a man was busted...no big deal...move on.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

From the Bunker

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 02, 2017, 07:52:11 PM
Heard the rumour alright with regards to JOD.

Know nothing other than that, I'm sure it will all be put to bed without much drama.

;D

Syferus

Quote from: illdecide on January 02, 2017, 07:58:18 PM
Whats the big deal...it happens all the time but mostly u don't hear about it...I've been involved with teams where many a man was busted...no big deal...move on.

When it doesn't even happen here you hear about it..

skeog

Team bonding at its best.A little dust up works well for the autobigraphy whrn career is over.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Itchy

moysider

That buck has a face anybody would love to thump.
Well done that man.

clonadmad

What could possibly go wrong with a bit of team mate wife shagging?

stew

Quote from: clonadmad on January 03, 2017, 11:28:06 AM
What could possibly go wrong with a bit of team mate wife shagging?

Ryan Biggs is a wife shagging consultant, maybe he could help Kerry in this situation!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Jinxy

Quote from: gammysolo on January 02, 2017, 07:20:13 PM
Any truth in the rumours/anyone know anything about/can confirm that two Kerry players allegedly had a big bust up in New York on the team trip recently? Ayone hear anything?One of the players was POTY a couple years ago supposed to be involved.

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Avondhu star

A bit of "manly stuff" as Darragh would label it. Good to clean the dirty diesel out
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016