FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Talked to a few guys the other year who toured the world. The best looking women anywhere they claimed were in Estonia. Unbelievable number of good looking women apparently.

Even more reason to be lethargic.

Realistically I don't know how Estonia got to a play off. Ireland got incredibly lucky but sure we've been incredibly unlucky in the past and what goes around comes around...

muppet

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on November 15, 2011, 09:25:21 PM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on November 15, 2011, 08:56:09 PM
what about Papandreou, Burlesconi Burlesqueoni :D and Enda Kenny

My ambition is to attend at least one Bunga Bunga party before I die.
MWWSI 2017

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

seafoid

imtommygunn

Brilliant. Didn't think I'd see us at a major for a while after the french debacle but very glad to be proven wrong.

Joxter for number 1 now.

lawnseed

A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

GalwayBayBoy

Well done to the lads. Only 5th time qualifying for a major tournament. They'll be in a tough group no matter what but nothing to lose at this stage.

ONeill

Final tournament - Group stage

Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine

Bosnia and Herzegovina/Portugal, Croatia, Czech Republic, Republic of Ireland

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ross4life

Obviously the tie was won in the 1st leg & tonight was always going to be a dead rubber game, once again well done Trap & his team! looking forward to the draw in December & our first major tournament for a decade in June.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Capt Pat

All the big teams are at the tournament this time except for maybe Turkey and Serbia. We are the minnows.

Jonah

When did Turkey and Serbia become big teams?

Capt Pat

The top 3 teams are Holland Spain and Germany in pot one with maybe England. Pot 2 should be Russia Portugal Italy and France. The rest are about the same.

ardal

Quote from: Capt Pat on November 15, 2011, 10:09:44 PM
The top 3 teams are Holland Spain and Germany in pot one with maybe England. Pot 2 should be Russia Portugal Italy and France. The rest are about the same.

I can understand the Dutch being top pot, but I'd never have associated Spain and Germany as being top pot countries; ok yeah maybe the Germans

balladmaker

England, France and Rep. of Ireland in the same group would be interesting!

Minder

Quote from: Capt Pat on November 15, 2011, 10:09:44 PM

Portugal are a goal away from going out on their arse.

Edit 3-1 now.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"