Armagh v Donegal (Sun 12th June, Clones, 4pm)

Started by illdecide, June 08, 2022, 09:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty34

Quote from: Captain Obvious on June 12, 2022, 04:41:12 PM
Four points ahead Armagh will take that however that lead is thanks mostly to a couple of awful kick outs and Patton foolishly getting himself black carded.

I didn't think the kick-outs were too bad.

Just thought he should have went long with them. He has a heap of big men out the field.

Milltown Row2

I wouldn't weight off Donegal just yet...

Bar that f**k up Donegal are the better team..

Their shot selection has been brilliant

I'm looking at the 7/2 to qualify

The kicks out were dropped by the players, not the keeper
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

restorepride

Quote from: screenexile on June 12, 2022, 04:32:41 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on June 12, 2022, 04:31:49 PM
Total meltdown by Shaun Patton has total swung this contest in favour of Armagh.  Armagh 2-6 Donegal 0-9 31 mins played.

I thought his defenders let him down for the 2 kickouts there was nothing wrong with them!
Agree. Black card harsh for me, forward was already on his way down.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 12, 2022, 04:45:30 PM
I wouldn't write off Donegal just yet...

Bar that f**k up Donegal are the better team..

Their shot selection has been brilliant

I'm looking at the 7/2 to qualify

The kicks out were dropped by the players, not the keeper
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

Thought Donegal by far the better team outside the last 10mins. Short kickouts a poison chalice when the pressure is on, 2 defenders at fault for the goal and other goal chance. Donegal go long now, problem is Armagh struggle on their kickouts too. Armagh got 4pts and the breeze. Didn't think Murphy working out at full forward, just 2 balls kicked into him. Just like in the Derry game, all the booing is awful.

Blowitupref

Quote from: marty34 on June 12, 2022, 04:45:15 PM

I didn't think the kick-outs were too bad.

Just thought he should have went long with them. He has a heap of big men out the field.

Quote from: screenexile on June 12, 2022, 04:32:41 PM
I thought his defenders let him down for the 2 kickouts there was nothing wrong with them!
the kick out that led to penalty was straight to unmarked Armagh player and minutes before another short kick out almost cost a goal, a 45 was scored.  Thats 4 points gifted to Armagh and they lead by 4 at half time. 
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

full moon

Great game for once. Not sure if have subbed McBrearty he didn't look happy with Patton! Looked like a penalty for sure.

Armagh have massive support there it seems like they're heavily outnumbering Donegal and definitely gives them a bit of an edge. Lots of booing for Donegal frees.

The Boy Wonder

Hugely enjoyable game - credit to both reams.

restorepride

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 12, 2022, 04:49:25 PM
Thought Donegal by far the better team outside the last 10mins. Short kickouts a poison chalice when the pressure is on, 2 defenders at fault for the goal and other goal chance. Donegal go long now, problem is Armagh struggle on their kickouts too. Armagh got 4pts and the breeze. Didn't think Murphy working out at full forwards just 2 balls kickdd into him. Just like in the Derry game, all the booing is awful.
And most Dublin games.

straightred

its been a great game. Lots happening, some great scores, some bombscare tactics... still tight to call

full moon

I don't mind the booing but it's those fecking horns that they keep blowing that irritates me, wish they were banned

Good crowd there at least

Rudi

Milltown Row2

CK_Redhand

Bit of dirt from Murphy there

Booing seems to be from both sides in fairness. I don't like it

lenny

Enjoyable enough game but doesn't have the same quality of the ulster final. Looks like it's all over. Donegal look gone.