Donegal vs Armagh Ulster Championship 2022

Started by Armagh18, March 31, 2022, 10:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

full moon

Very disappointing from Armagh there. Much like yesterday in Antrim a team playing well in the league put in a very poor performance in Championship time.

Wildweasel74

Wonder what Armagh will appeal about now.

full moon

Quote from: clarshack on April 24, 2022, 03:40:50 PM
Quote from: full moon on April 24, 2022, 03:06:37 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on April 24, 2022, 03:04:35 PM
Doesn't take long for armagh to resort to their usually thuggery

Donegal demanding yellow cards of officials also. As bad as each other

Murphy let himself down calling for a red card from the referee.

Agree very soccer esque. Donegal are masters are pressuring referees and the dark arts though.

general_lee

Armagh needed a lot of things to click and I just knew after that spell straight after halftime that it wasn't going to happen. Even without the questionable refereeing I felt  Donegal would have won, just maybe not as comfortably. Armagh were been cleaned out from kickouts and too many key men didn't stand up especially in the forwards. I think McGeeney has brought this team as far as he can, perhaps time for a shake up. Donegal should push on and win Ulster

Captain Obvious

That was a seven point hammering. Same old flat Armagh in the Ulster championship under McGeeney.

square_ball

Quote from: clarshack on April 24, 2022, 03:40:50 PM
Quote from: full moon on April 24, 2022, 03:06:37 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on April 24, 2022, 03:04:35 PM
Doesn't take long for armagh to resort to their usually thuggery

Donegal demanding yellow cards of officials also. As bad as each other

Murphy let himself down calling for a red card from the referee.

Every team does it. And it should have been a red card in fairness.

A pretty pathetic display by Armagh you'd have to say.

sidelineball

Quote from: full moon on April 24, 2022, 03:41:46 PM
Very disappointing from Armagh there. Much like yesterday in Antrim a team playing well in the league put in a very poor performance in Championship time.

Armagh players and fans got a bit carried away with a few early league wins against weakened teams?

Rossfan

Should have been red alright, must have hit 4 boxes at least.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Harold Disgracey

Thoroughly deserved win for Donegal, very few Armagh players performed to the required level today.

sidelineball

Jeez is Oisin McConville serious, crying match about the red after an embarrassing hiding??

Wildweasel74

McConville a crying bollix. As biased as Cavannagh for Tyrone on Rte. Had Armagh scored that Goal they still been beat.

Wildweasel74

Dark arts, who's the man thumping multi fists into a lads ribs,

Milltown Row2

Quote from: sidelineball on April 24, 2022, 03:48:36 PM
Jeez is Oisin McConville serious, crying match about the red after an embarrassing hiding??

He's giving the ref some stick too.. Armagh were poor and I'm not sure about the 'foul' one could say if the ball is in your hands you can't rip it out of his hands, nor can you 'tackle' him in the small ball
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

twohands!!!

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2022, 03:53:19 PM

He's giving the ref some stick too.. Armagh were poor and I'm not sure about the 'foul' one could say if the ball is in your hands you can't rip it out of his hands, nor can you 'tackle' him in the small ball

The only thing you can't do to a goal-keeper in the small squad is charge (shoulder) him.
Every other form of legitimate tackle is allowed.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: twohands!!! on April 24, 2022, 03:58:34 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2022, 03:53:19 PM

The only thing you can't do to a goal-keeper in the small squad is charge (shoulder) him.
Every other form of legitimate tackle is allowed.

You can't rip the ball out of a players hands also
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea