Quote from: magpie seanie on September 05, 2022, 04:47:05 PM
Quote from: oakleaflad on September 05, 2022, 04:44:48 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on September 05, 2022, 04:36:12 PM

Rank   Team   W-L-T   Div   Pts For   Pts Agnst   Streak   Waiver   Moves
Vince Lombardi Division
*1   logo Crossmaglen Hitmen   9-6-0   4-4-0   1794.18   1739.46   W-2   9   40
*2   logo Red Hand Helmets   10-5-0   5-3-0   1956.11   1777.26   W-1   7   31
5   logo Oraisteach's Browns   7-8-0   4-4-0   2017.57   1864.81   L-1   8   76
7   logo Oakleaf Dolphins           8-7-0   4-4-0   1677.45   1892.33   L-2   4   8
9   logo Smackdown Clowns   5-10-0   3-5-0   1961.89   2056.03   L-3   2   57
George Halas Division
*3   logo Troy PolaMayo           9-6-0   5-3-0   1907.47   1777.41   L-1   5   24
*4   logo Ushane's Bolts         10-5-0   6-2-0   2001.11   2014.53   W-1   6   50
6   logo Galway Bay Tribesmen   6-9-0   3-5-0   1928.18   1910.02   W-3   10   78
8   logo Coolera Bears           6-9-0   3-5-0   1995.78   2090.94   W-1   3   48
10   logo New York Jets XIII   5-10-0   3-5-0   1860.41   1977.36   L-1   1   28
Yeah 8th here and this is what i've been using to be honest

It's quite easy to see 3 teams finished lower than me. It's a bit of a joke to count the week 16 and 17 games, I barely put a team in those weeks. I've never been relegated from the top division and my record shows I finished 8th a few times.
Which 3 teams? If i'm one of them I can't be relegated and if not you should probably be relegated anyway as part of a bottom 4 but i'd rather not change things at this late stage as I say.

5. Oakleaf Dolphins       8-7-0
6. Oraisteach's Browns     7-8-0
7. Coolera Bears              6-9-0 / 1995.78
8. Galway Bay Tribesmen 6-9-0 / 1928.18
9. Smackdown Clowns   5-10-0 / 1961.89
10. New York Jets XIII 5-10-0 / 1860.41

I'll need your email address there

I take it that means you're going to go ahead and relegate me so against the way it has always been done. That's fine - you're the commish so it's your call but it's a wrong call.
I'm not.

It is an extra email needing accepted for the 'B' now though. My only concern is getting the leagues filled and drafts done at this stage. If i was doing it right you'd be relegated as part of a bottom 4, but staying in the top division seems to mean a lot to you so i'll leave it at 3.

GalwayBay Tribesmen you will get an email removing from A and an invite to the B
David McKeown you still need to accept invite.

I appreciate you doing it consistently with previous years. Thanks you. And you'll note if you go back on the thread I did query this towards the end of last season so when I finished out of the bottom 3 I was happy to be safe for another year (as I knew you were in the top 4 in B and couldn't promote yourself.

GalwayBayBoy

Hey, I don't particularly care what division I'm in but I was ranked 6th at the end of last year's regular season. It's there in black and white on screen, 6th. I played 7th in the consolation play offs. Why I'm 6th and not 7th I don't know. Presumably those are decided by the league settings from before the season starts. Just saying as getting relegated from 6th with 4 teams below 6th would be fairly unusual I imagine. Granted one is commish.

Not that there is much time to argue over this stuff as drafts need to be done before Thursday night.

oakleaflad

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 06, 2022, 11:32:59 AM
Hey, I don't particularly care what division I'm in but I was ranked 6th at the end of last year's regular season. It's there in black and white on screen, 6th. I played 7th in the consolation play offs. Why I'm 6th and not 7th I don't know. Presumably those are decided by the league settings from before the season starts. Just saying as getting relegated from 6th with 4 teams below 6th would be fairly unusual I imagine. Granted one is commish.

Not that there is much time to argue over this stuff as drafts need to be done before Thursday night.
I've looked at it a lot since the initial complaint. You weren't 6th at the end of the regular season. You faced me (highest ranked in our playoff bracket) as you were the lowest ranked. You can see this in the win/loss record. You show as moved up to 6th only as you beat me in the playoffs but your regular season record was worse than mine and Oraisteach, the same record as magpie seanie with an inferior score.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: oakleaflad on September 06, 2022, 12:17:23 PM

I've looked at it a lot since the initial complaint. You weren't 6th at the end of the regular season. You faced me (highest ranked in our playoff bracket) as you were the lowest ranked. You can see this in the win/loss record. You show as moved up to 6th only as you beat me in the playoffs but your regular season record was worse than mine and Oraisteach, the same record as magpie seanie with an inferior score.

Hey, whatever keeps people happy. As I said it's not a big deal to myself.

Taylor

Quote from: oakleaflad on September 06, 2022, 09:30:49 AM
Quote from: Taylor on September 06, 2022, 08:26:36 AM
Is there a code to join for the coming season?

When I log in it is still stuck on last season
You auto-renewed and are in as 'No Luck's Notable Team'. Can you see that team name? If not private message me your email address and i'll remove that one and invite you again.

I can see it on the website but the App is still on last years.

May just take time to come through.

Cheers

oakleaflad

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 06, 2022, 12:53:23 PM

Good man, if you could accept that invite as soon as possible i'd appreciate it so I can finalize the teams and set a time for the draft. Likewise with magpie seanie and David McKeown , think that's all we're waiting for. If anyone doesn't have an email please let me know. The sooner I can get teams finalized the better.

What time suits everyone? I can have the A+B running simultaneously, I don't mind.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: oakleaflad on September 06, 2022, 01:08:32 PM

Good man, if you could accept that invite as soon as possible i'd appreciate it so I can finalize the teams and set a time for the draft. Likewise with magpie seanie and David McKeown , think that's all we're waiting for. If anyone doesn't have an email please let me know. The sooner I can get teams finalized the better.

What time suits everyone? I can have the A+B running simultaneously, I don't mind.

I haven't got any email invite yet. Should I have received one? Can PM it to you if needed.

Capt Pat

Any time except between 6 and 8 pm on wednesday for the B league.

oakleaflad

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 06, 2022, 01:15:10 PM
Quote from: oakleaflad on September 06, 2022, 01:08:32 PM

I haven't got any email invite yet. Should I have received one? Can PM it to you if needed.
Check PM's

oakleaflad

'A' league teams finalized and draft tentatively set for 7pm on Wednesday evening.

dec

Quote from: oakleaflad on September 06, 2022, 01:34:40 PM
'A' league teams finalized and draft tentatively set for 7pm on Wednesday evening.

The first game is on Thursday evening (US time) so we will need to have the B draft by then

oakleaflad

Quote from: dec on September 06, 2022, 01:40:37 PM

The first game is on Thursday evening (US time) so we will need to have the B draft by then
Any complaints for 8.30 Wednesday evening for the 'B'?

Taylor

Quote from: oakleaflad on September 06, 2022, 01:43:32 PM
Quote from: dec on September 06, 2022, 01:40:37 PM

Any complaints for 8.30 Wednesday evening for the 'B'?

All good